Chapter 136-140

Why did this woman get Mucheng's cell phone? Still smiling so happily, doesn't Mucheng know that today is his birthday?

  Ye Yunjin didn't know what she was thinking of. She felt anxious and immediately asked someone to check the IP address of her mobile phone. She didn't forget to put the dishes on the table before leaving.

  Sitting in the car on the road, Ye Yunjin looked at the scenery that was constantly retreating, and he began to have random thoughts.

  If Mucheng is really with someone else, he will——

  Beat Qin Mucheng, and then - well, he didn't know what to do.

  The car stopped slowly, and the driver respectfully opened the door and asked him to get out of the car. It was the end of autumn, and as soon as Ye Yunjin took a step forward, he felt the hostility from the weather.

  There is a sea in front of you, and there is a flower gate on the shore, with many roses carefully pinned on it.

  It was very beautiful, but Ye Yunjin's nose felt sore. When he saw Qin Mucheng holding a bouquet of flowers, he actually looked at each other and smiled with the woman opposite.

  Recently, I have watched too many soap operas with Qin's mother. Ye Yunjin's imagination suddenly went a little too far. I don't know why, but the plot in the TV series popped up in my mind. If it were changed to the current scene, it would be Qin Mucheng. Said to him: "Let's separate!"

  separate? Ye Yunjin blinked his beautiful almond eyes twice, no, Mucheng belongs to him alone!

  After a long time, Qin Mucheng sighed every time he thought about this incident. Why didn't he record his little baby's jealous look?

  Ye Yunjin walked over in a rare and aggressive manner, and pulled Qin Mucheng to him under the surprised gazes of the two people.

  Why did he use the word "pull"? Because originally he wanted to hold the person in his arms, but Qin Mucheng was taller than him, and he was inexperienced for the first time.

  So it looks more like dragging.

  Seeing that it was him, Qin Mucheng didn't "resist" and let him pull him. Then he raised his eyebrows lightly and asked in a low voice: "Yunjin, how are you doing..."

  Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Ye Yunjin. He looked at the woman opposite with a smile on her lips and said, "Thank you for taking care of me today, but I want to take him home now."

  This was the first time he had ever said such a thing, and it was also the first time he had said it without blushing or being reserved.

  Qin Mucheng was stunned for a moment and didn't know how to speak. When he reacted, he couldn't help but chuckle, turned around, and touched her smooth face with his fingers. His handsome face was full of joy:

  "Daughter-in-law, did you misunderstand something?"

  This time it was Ye Yunjin's turn to be confused, "What's going on with you?"

  After finally discovering something strange, Ye Yunjin's IQ returned a little, and she subconsciously had no impulse to express her true doubts.

  But the man guessed what he was thinking in just a few thoughts, and told himself to hold back his laughter. He said, "Today is the engagement of my mother's side. I'm just here to show off."

  The author has something to say

  This chapter is a side story. I'll write it here and you can imagine the rest by yourself [I'll give you room for brain development hehe]