Chapter 246-250

Thinking about it now, Xiao Qi just wanted to bury his face in the pillow and not want to come out.

  Fortunately, he didn't say anything just now, otherwise he would be really embarrassed to face Tang Liye, a serious person. Compared with his crooked thinking, Tang Liye is really serious now. .

  Xiao Qi lowered his head and kept thinking to himself.

  But he didn't know that this time it was Tang Liye's turn to misunderstand. He saw Xiao Qi first raise his hand and look at it intently, and then saw him lower his head in grievance without saying anything. He thought Xiao Qi was complaining that he was too harsh, and he immediately felt nervous. got up.

  No longer interested in joking before, Tang Liye stepped forward hurriedly, carefully held Xiao Qi's arm and pulled him to sit beside the bed.

  During this whole process, Xiao Qi had no resistance, and Tang Liye didn't know what to say next. Who knew that Xiao Qi was just ashamed of his astonishing idea at the moment.

  In the end, Tang Liye chose to unscrew the cap of the ointment first, squeeze out a little white ointment, and then gently supported Xiao Qi's hand, feeling distressed and applied it on the back of Xiao Qi's hand and the marks he made on his wrist. Apply the cool ointment, gently swirl it around in circles, and finally ask, "Does it still hurt?"

  The author has something to say

  Thank you to every little cutie for your support and love. I love you very much and give you my heart (′▽')

  Finally, I would like to ask you to vote for Jiujiu. There should be more.

  Finally, please collect the new article "The Boyfriend Is Produced"

  All

Chapter 315: Waiting for Secretary Xiao to warm the bed

  The cool ointment and the warm touch of Tang Liye's fingertips made Xiao Qi stunned for a moment.

  When Tang Liye asked him if it hurt, Xiao Qi wanted to stay in his arms like before. He said aggrievedly that he was in pain, but it hurt and he needed a hug to comfort him. After the other party really hugged him, He would have a smile on his face and eyes, and then he would think to himself that it didn't hurt at all.

  But now, he was doing it the other way around. He felt a lot of pain in his heart, but he had to respond forcefully, "It only hurts a little, it can be ignored. It will go away on its own in a short time."

  Faced with Xiao Qi's answer, Tang Liye didn't feel surprised. He already understood that no matter what he said or did now, Xiao Qi would do the opposite.

  Therefore, he only needs to follow the other person's will and brush his hair according to the other person's wishes, and there will be no way for them to argue.

  All in all, listen to your wife and don't argue with her.

  "Okay, just apply it again tomorrow morning and you'll be fine."

  Tang Liye said, then stood up, screwed the lid of the ointment on, and placed it on the bedside table.

  Then he left the room, and Xiao Qi watched him leave indifferently. During this period, there was no other strange look on his face, and he just watched him go out with a calm expression.

  When the person walked out of the room and was out of sight, he lowered his head and looked at the hand that had just applied the medicine, with 10,000 mmp racing in his heart.