Chapter 32

"Did I charm you?" Qin Mucheng asked again unhurriedly.

  Hearing it again, Ye Yunjin finally confirmed what Qin Mucheng asked.

  But he would rather not listen, let alone answer.

  No matter if you were asking about what happened to Qin Mucheng who was stunned when he came in just now.

  Or ask him about how fascinated he is now, Ye Yunjin doesn't want to say anything, because this question has already panicked him.

  Because he was panicking, Ye Yunjin didn't notice that the corners of Qin Mucheng's mouth quietly curved.

  "I won't tease you anymore." Looking at the anxiety on his face, Qin Mucheng finally chose to let him go.

  Hearing what Qin Mucheng said, Ye Yunjin secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  "I heard from Secretary Xiao that you haven't eaten yet."

  Maybe he felt that the atmosphere was weird, but Ye Yunjin thought of what Xiao Qi had just said to him, and hurriedly asked.

  "Well, I'm a little busy with company affairs, and I want to wait for you to come and eat together."

  After saying this, Qin Mucheng looked straight at Ye Yunjin, not giving him any chance to escape his sight.

  Ye Yunjin didn't think too much at this time, but just moved his lips, "But I've already eaten in the staff restaurant."

  After speaking, it seemed that he was still afraid that Qin Mucheng would not believe it, so Ye Yunjin added:

  "I was eating when you called me."

  "It doesn't matter. Then you must not have eaten at that time, right? You can eat more later. Look, you are too thin. You need to eat more. There is no meat on your face."

  As he spoke, Qin Mucheng stretched out his big hand and gently pinched the flesh on Ye Yunjin's face.

  It feels smooth and tender in the hand. It would feel even better if it had more flesh.

  Qin Mucheng thought as he gently pinched Ye Yunjin's face.

  The author has something to say

  Thank you for your support (.'▽'.)

Chapter 55 I feed you

  The person involved, Ye Yunjin, just watched Qin Mucheng's hand reach out to his face unexpectedly.

  Feeling the other person's calloused fingertips gently caressing his face, Ye Yunjin felt that the temperature on his face must have risen even hotter.

  Just because he could clearly feel Qin Mucheng's hand looking cold on his face.

  The colder it felt, the more proof of how hot his face was.

  Fortunately, Qin Mucheng put down his hand automatically after only a moment, otherwise Ye Yunjin was really afraid that she would not be able to push him away.

  No, to be more precise, he was afraid that he wouldn't want to push away.

  Seeing the surprise in the eyes of the person in front of him, Qin Mucheng had to reach back his hand with regret.

  He told himself that he would have more opportunities like this in the future, so he would take his time.

  The other party is an easily frightened rabbit.