Chapter 126-130

Chapter 194 That woman

  If time permits, Ye Yunjin really wants to talk about this issue of "is 7:50 early or not?"

  But time did not allow it. Ye Yunjin only had time to look at the other party angrily, and quickly ran to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

  He would have to take responsibility for his stomach later. There was really not enough time. Being late was something he didn't want to do so soon as a newbie.

  Qin Mucheng, who was left behind, smiled and watched his wife run into the bathroom.

  After all, President Qin is not afraid of being late.

  Moreover, he found that his wife was becoming more and more liberal with him, for example, she would become angry with him.

  #On the index of President Qin's potential to be a doormat#

  ——

  "Yan Qiu!"

  Chu Yixi stood in the middle of the living room early in the morning, holding her chest with her hands and roaring with unsteady breath.

  "My wife is here!"

  Yan Qiu, who was making breakfast in the kitchen, quickly turned off the fire and came to Chu Yixi with a handsome face smiling.

  And the smile was so bright that Chu Yixi gritted his teeth, but he didn't mean to appreciate it at all. He pointed at a pile of unknown things on the coffee table and asked angrily.

  "Ahem, these are some personal items I had someone send me."

  Since he had just been making breakfast, Yan Qiu had not yet taken off his apron. He just covered his mouth with his hands and explained.

  But his words clearly lacked confidence.

  "Personal belongings?"

  Chu Yixi breathed several times in her mind before turning the conversation in another direction without breaking out, "Then you pack it away quickly or let me throw it away, and don't let me see it again. "

  When Yan Qiu heard this, he naturally responded.

  But he didn't expect that his wife let him go, but still left him with the next problem:

  "When are you leaving?"

  When Chu Yixi said this, she still felt disgusted.

  Yan Qiu felt aggrieved instantly and resorted to pitiful tactics:

  "Daughter-in-law, you can't be so heartless, my injury is not healed yet! Besides, besides..."

  "Besides what?"

  Chu Yixi raised her eyebrows and couldn't help but sneered and asked.

  "Besides, what if I leave and you and that woman get married? Where can I cry?"

  "What are you talking about? That woman, who are you referring to? Tell me clearly!"

  Chu Yixi, who inexplicably put a big buckle hat on her back, refused to obey.

  "It's Du Mengcheng who met you the day before yesterday."

  Yan Qiu remembered this account clearly. His wife had an affair and actually really liked Du Mengcheng.

  For this reason, he had to be on guard.

  "Mengcheng? What does it have to do with her?"

  Chu Yixi wrinkled her delicate face, with a little doubt in her eyes.