Chapter 15

After flipping through the contract description to make sure it was correct, he picked up his phone. The hesitation and struggle on his face flashed across his face, but then he thought of Lin Yang and made up his mind to take a picture of the page.

  After taking the photo, Liu Mingxi saved the picture and put it on his phone, and then hurriedly restored everything that had been messed up to its original state.

  After sorting it out, Liu Mingxi looked at the time and exhaled in his heart. He finally caught up. All he had to do was...

  Just as he was thinking about it, footsteps came from outside the door.

  Qin Mucheng walked in with a cold face as always after the meeting.

  Despite this, Liu Mingxi couldn't help but feel anxious in his heart. He wanted to find Lin Yang quickly, so he could only step forward and said:

  "Acheng, I wanted to have dinner with you tonight, but my friend just called me and asked me for help with something important, so I can't..."

  Liu Mingxi lowered his head with a guilty look on his face and said in a low voice with embarrassment.

  "Then you go ahead, I'm fine!"

  The same tone as usual made Liu Mingxi feel slightly relieved.

  He smiled at Qin Mucheng and said, "I'm sorry. I won't be like this next time. I'll leave first. Goodbye."

  Watching Liu Mingxi leave, the coldness in Qin Mucheng's body continued to release.

  "Knock knock"

  Secretary Xiao came in. He walked up to Qin Mucheng and reported in a calm voice:

  "President, the camera has recorded the scene just now."

  "Yeah. Just put it away. Nothing happens. You can go out."

  After Secretary Xiao went out, Qin Mucheng sat on the chair and squinted at the place where Liu Mingxi had just been looking for documents.

  "Oh, next time? There is no next time."

  If it weren't for you, how would I have the chance to live again? I can't help but repay you.

  The deep facial features, coupled with those ice-like eyes at this moment, make people dare not look directly at him!

  The breath of tranquility portends a danger.

  "Boo!"

  Suddenly, the phone that was set to vibrate and placed on the table began to vibrate.

  Looking at the display screen with the word "Su Bo" in the remarks, Qin Mucheng had some doubts.

  "Hello, Subo?"

  "Second Young Master, I have something to tell you. Young Master Yunjin asked me to tell you that he has been with friends these days and will not return to the villa for the time being."

  If Ye Yunjin hears this, he will definitely regret his decision to ask Butler Su.

  Obviously what he said at that time was: If Qin Mucheng asks about it, I will tell him later!

  Instead of saying it directly like this.

  "Friend? What kind of friend?" Hearing Butler Su say this, Qin Mucheng asked this question without thinking.

  "I don't know. Master Yunjin only said that he was a friend he picked up at the airport in the afternoon. I guess Master Yunjin has been with this friend for a few days."