Chapter 37

As for how he knew it, Chu Yixi noticed it just by looking at him without actively speaking and with an expressionless face.

  But at this time, Chu Yixi didn't want to ask him why. After all, he himself was not in a good mood.

  Neither of them spoke, and the silent low pressure slowly grew.

  The atmosphere in the car was already a bit tense.

  With a "chi" sound and a sudden stop, Chu Yixi's body rushed forward with inertia.

  If he hadn't been wearing a seat belt, he believed his head would have been hit and bled.

  "Are you crazy?"

  After steadying herself, Chu Yixi's first sentence to Yan Qiu was to curse.

  However, when he said this, Yan Qiu showed no other reaction to his scolding.

  "What's wrong with you? Tell me quickly."

  After all, she was a little worried. Chu Yixi asked again with concern in her rough voice.

  "Are you sure you want to hear it?" No longer silent, Yan Qiu turned to Chu Yixi and said this.

  "Why else would I ask you what happened?"

  Frowning, Chu Yixi only felt strange about Yan Qiu's question, even though something in his heart told him, don't worry!

  But in the end curiosity drove his main idea, and Chu Yixi chose to listen.

  "Okay, then let me ask you, you just said in the restaurant that you already have someone you like, so can you give up on this person?"

  No matter how much you tell yourself in your heart, don't be impulsive. Think more about the consequences if you say it now.

  But at this moment, Yan Qiu couldn't help it anymore, so he looked at this seriously:

  The person whom I fell in love with so absurdly like falling in love at first sight when they first met, decided to express this question.

  The author has something to say

  happy holidays! Today is Valentine's Day. I wonder if this little cutie is single?

  But regardless of whether it is true or not, this chapter of Chun Jiu will be delivered first.

  Those who are single, please stay together for a long time. Those who are not single, please come to my arms tonight.

  (′ ▽`). . o

  Before coming, could you please give me a ticket? If you didn't come, could you give me a ticket?

  ('')

Chapter 62 I like you

  He didn't care how presumptuous what he said was, or whether Chu Yixi could accept it.

  Yan Qiu was determined to give it a try and asked regardless.

  After saying this question, Yan Qiu's eyes looked straight into the depths of Chu Yixi's eyes, not letting go of his expression.

  "What are you talking about, giving up, why?"

  In addition to being confused at the beginning, Chu Yixi immediately reacted and asked aggressively.

  "If I said it was because I fell in love with you, would you believe it?"

  In an instant, the deep magnetic sound, like an electric shock, quickly rushed into Chu Yixi's mind.