Chapter 101-105

It sounds nice to say that he can't push, but the real situation is not that he can't push at all, but it's as if he hasn't been pushed. Yan Qiu's body still doesn't move at all.

  "Daughter-in-law, how about I ask you to take a step back?"

  Seeing the grunting cat in front of him that tried to push him down but couldn't push him away, Yan Qiu felt that it was so adorable that he wished he could hold it in his arms and ravage it a few times.

  But if he really took action, he thought he might really die, so he could only suppress his smile, put his hand on the corner of his mouth, and asked hesitantly.

  "You look down on me, don't you? I can throw you out of the car without you asking, bastard!"

  Chu Yixi was furious.

  Yan Qiu felt very innocent. He just saw that his wife was pushing too hard, and he just wanted to make him less tired.

  But in Chu Yixi's view, this was like a naked ridicule. This time, he became even more angry, pushing and even hitting the opponent hard, trying to push the mountain.

  Until a while, Chu Yixi was so tired that he was sweating on his forehead, but someone who allowed him to "act recklessly" still landed on the car mat, and even had a slight look of helplessness on his face.

  The author has something to say

  In the text:

  Xiao Qin: As for the issue of avoiding other people, he doesn't think it's necessary.

  Xiaojin: Why?

  Xiao Qin: "——I wish everyone knew"

Chapter 157 Big Brother

  Unfortunately, this helpless expression was seen by Chu Yixi, who was about to raise her head and glare at him fiercely.

  For a moment, he suddenly felt like an unreasonable child, and the other party was like a big brother who had no choice but to pamper him and give in to him.

  After swallowing the secreted saliva, her small and delicate Adam's apple rolled slightly, and what Chu Yixi wanted to say was completely silenced when it reached her mouth.

  And, belatedly, he discovered another embarrassing fact.

  Because of the needs of those actions he just made, without realizing it, his whole body was almost hanging on this bastard.

  With a pause, he quickly tried to get away from Yan Qiu.

  But before he could retreat, Yan Qiu quickly locked him tightly with one hand.

  "Shit! What are you doing? Who told you to touch me? Let go!"

  Chu Yixi screamed and struggled to break free.

  However, in Yan Qiu's opinion, this strength was really not enough for him to carry a bucket of water.

  Thinking back to the time when he was forced to go to the army to study by the old man, after he came back, his strength kept going all the way. In daily life, he could do anything without worrying about losing his strength.

  Although it is still not as good as Qin Mucheng, it is more than enough to deal with the kitten in front of me who loves to explode its fur and show its sharp claws.

  "ah..."

  Yan Qiu, who was thinking this way, suddenly felt a dampness and heat on his arm, but before he could fully feel what caused it, he felt an unprepared pain again, and he immediately cried out.