Chapter 86-90

"What about you now? Do you like him now?"

  Just as Ye Yunjin was hesitating, Qin Mucheng's low voice suddenly came out in the silent space.

  This question can be said to be quite sharp.

  If Ye Yunjin said no, Qin Mucheng decided not to argue with his wife. Anyway, his Yunjin is now his wife, and no one can take her away, not even the person Yun Jin likes!

  However, Ye Yunjin...

  "like."

  He answered in the affirmative without hesitation, making Qin Mucheng unable to control himself in an instant.

  "I don't allow it!"

  These three words were very resounding. Before Qin Mucheng could finish his words, he turned his head and kissed the person who made him emotionally unstable eagerly and domineeringly.

  During this period, he nibbled the tender pink lips a few times, blocking all the words Ye Yunjin had time to say.

  "Well...well..."

  It wasn't until a certain rabbit, whose kissing skills weren't good enough, started to gasp and push, that the man let him go.

  But before the rabbit was completely calm, Qin Mucheng lifted Sylvia Yunjin's chin with his fingers and rubbed his soft lips with his thumb.

  A pair of narrow and cold eyes were fixed on a certain rabbit that had "made its own mistakes". He looked into the panic-filled eyes of the person in front of him and declared word by word:

  "I don't allow you to think about him. You are mine. Every bit of you belongs to me, Qin Mucheng. You can only think about me. You can't like anyone except me! Do you understand, huh?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, Qin Mucheng came up to lick and bite him again before letting go of his hand holding Ye Yunjin's chin.

  But these are not what Ye Yunjin cares about most. What he cares about most is what the man said.

  Each word obviously means nothing when viewed separately, but when put together and spoken from the mouth of the man in front of him, it was a shock to Ye Yunjin.

  Ye Yunjin never expected that this rare time of deliberate teasing would lead to such an unexpected answer.

  Every word the man said was attacking the line in his heart, making that line that was not strong enough and fragile, tightening little by little. Let his lack of confidence build up bit by bit.

  Qin Mucheng... this man really made him... made Ye Yunjin himself feel a certain emotion rising rapidly.

  The stunned expression slowly turned into a smile, and the panicked eyes gradually turned into beautiful almond-shaped eyes full of laughter.

  But, what should he do now? How to explain this matter clearly?

  In fact, it's not that Ye Yunjin doesn't know how to speak, it's just that he always has a hunch that if he confesses honestly, his "end" may not be easy.

  But if he didn't tell him, the man wouldn't let him go either.

  Ye Yunjin, who was tangled up and down, didn't realize that his appearance had fallen into the eyes of a sharp person.

  After Qin Mucheng saw what he said, the rabbit didn't answer for a long time. After careful observation, he found that his wife was actually distracted!