Chapter 161-165

"According to surveillance, after get off work yesterday afternoon, you secretly followed the president to the garage, and secretly took photos of the president and Ye Yun, Master Yunjin, and posted them online, deliberately murdering Master Yunjin and causing losses to the company's interests.

  After deciding, Qin will fire Wu Ning from the xx department immediately and will no longer hire this person. "

  Except for silently changing his title when mentioning Ye Yunjin's name, Secretary Xiao said everything else in a straight tone.

  The other employees present couldn't help but burst into an uproar after hearing this.

  It turned out that there was something hidden, and the employees were all chattering and discussing, looking around at Wu Ning, Ye Yunjin, Qin Mucheng and other parties involved.

  "President, what is the relationship between Ye Yunjin and you? Why are you so close to him?"

  Suddenly, a very loud voice "stands out" and asks the most direct and sharp question that no one else dared to ask. After the question was asked, the atmosphere was stagnant for a moment.

  Because everyone's eyes stopped on Qin Mucheng's hand hugging Ye Yunjin's waist.

  And Ye Yunjin raised her heart in her throat almost instantly.

  Feeling the curious and suspicious gazes of her colleagues, Ye Yunjin's face froze, and she was at a loss as to what to do.

  "What do you think? I hope you all remember, Ye Yunjin, he is mine, and we are - partners, do you understand?"

  The voice he spoke was obviously not serious, it could even be said to be very normal, but it was like fireworks, exploding in everyone's heart.

  Companion - companion? ? ?

  The president and this newcomer are - partners? !

  Are they fantasy? Or is there something wrong with my ears and I heard the wrong thing?

  Among them, one of the most shocked and unbelievable person said Wu Ning!

  How can it be? Why is this happening? How come the CEO and Ye Yunjin are husband and wife? !

  It's a lie, shouldn't it just be what she saw at the beginning?

  Why did this man become so noble in the blink of an eye?

  One thing after another, everything was as painful as a wire that was forced into her brain. Wu Ning pinched the flesh of his palms, trying to wake himself up. What on earth did she do?

  If - if that's the case, wouldn't her previous idea hit a real red flag? !

  She has no choice but to go.

  Another person who couldn't believe it even more was Lan Xin, who had just scolded Ye Yunjin for Shu Ziyi and the others, and was turning pale at this moment.

  The author has something to say

  Good night everyone, thank you all for your support and likes, I love you all, please vote for every little cutie, what a tweet

Chapter 242 A little plea

  The backing of the lover's family is so big, how can she think a small director can compare with it?

  Lan Xin's face was livid. She didn't need to be reminded now. She had to leave on her own. After seeing what happened to Wu Ning, she was not naive enough to think that the president would let her go.