Chapter 30

The reason why Zhou Lifei kept silent just now was because she noticed something unusual about Shu Ziyi. With the mentality of being a matchmaker, she secretly snooped from the side.

  Sure enough, just as she thought, this girl was in love.

  "Otherwise, there's nothing else, I just feel hot."

  After Shu Ziyi said this, he lowered his head again, picked up the noodles on the plate, and ate them one bite at a time as if nothing had happened.

  Seeing Shu Ziyi's disapproving look, Zhou Lifei didn't provoke her anymore, she just smiled and moved her hands and continued eating.

  Shu Ziyi, who had just buried his head in covering up, was relieved when he heard that Zhou Lifei didn't say any more.

  I thought to myself: I just feel hot, yes. I just think... he looks good when he smiles.

  ...

  "Mucheng, what are you talking about when you call Yun Jin? Your relationship is really getting better and better."

  Qin's mother, Bai Yiyan, looked at her son with a teasing expression.

  Let's not talk about Secretary Xiao. Even Bai Yiyan's heart was fluctuating a lot.

  She would come to the company suddenly today just to see if her son was eating well.

  Who would have thought that the emotional exchange between his son and his daughter-in-law would be almost ruined when he came here.

  Thinking of this, Bai Yiyan looked at the clean desktop and a mobile phone that was thrown in the corner of the table, but this mobile phone was accidentally...

  It turned out that when Qin's mother came, she also brought chicken soup that had been simmered slowly at home, hoping to replenish her son's health.

  Unexpectedly, when he handed the soup from the thermos box to Qin Mucheng, his hand shook and the soup accidentally leaked out.

  At that time, Qin's mother only thought about not scalding the people of Qin Mucheng, so she reflexively threw the box and bowl to the other side.

  In this way, several paper documents on the table, as well as the mobile phone Qin Mucheng was about to make a call, were all destroyed.

  Afterwards, Secretary Xiao promptly donated his mobile phone so that Qin Mucheng could complete the unfinished business.

  "It's nothing, it's just that he will come over and have dinner with me later."

  "That's right, that's very...what did you say?

  Yun Jin came here to have dinner with you?

  But what time is it now, and isn't he at home? Do you want him to come over now? "

  Bai Yiyan's eyes widened in surprise. The elegance just now had disappeared, and questions were thrown out one after another.

  "He found another job, at Qin's."

  After Bai Yiyan finished asking all the questions, Qin Mucheng said something calmly.

  "Qin's, isn't our company? Wait, Mucheng, are you saying that Yun Jin is in Qin's and works downstairs in our company?"

  "Um."

  Needless to say, Bai Yiyan was sure that Qin Mucheng's meaning was true.

  "Mucheng, my mother misjudged you. She originally thought you were a boring person who didn't know how to understand.