Chapter 156-160

But the sight of the people around him was like a haze, covering Ye Yunjin, making him breathless.

  What's going on? I just haven't been here for a while. Why is everyone...

  Suddenly, a hand patted his shoulder. Ye Yunjin looked towards the owner of the hand, it was Shu Ziyi.

  "Yunjin, are you okay?"

  Shu Ziyi asked hesitantly, with worry in his eyes.

  Ye Yunjin was a little confused. When he saw it was Shu Ziyi, he quickly asked, "What's going on here? Why are they-"

  There was no need to say the next words, Shu Ziyi knew what he meant.

  "Then let me tell you, don't be anxious yet."

  Shu Ziyi swallowed his throat and gave a soothing hint first.

  As soon as she said these words, Ye Yunjin knew that the matter might be beyond his imagination.

  Ye Yunjin is not a person who doesn't understand anything. Following Shu Ziyi's words, he finally calmed down a little.

  "That's it - you were on a hot spot, and you were on it with the president. There was a photo of you kissing in the company's underground garage yesterday..."

  Shu Ziyi lowered his body slightly, approached Ye Yunjin, and whispered.

  She paused for a moment before speaking, and then before Ye Yunjin could react, she quickly said, "But the president is fine. The person who sent the photo mosaicd the president's upper body, mainly you."

  After finishing speaking, Shu Ziyi gradually stood up straight, frowned, and this time in front of everyone's ears, said angrily, "Don't let me know who sent it, I will beat him until he calls me father and mother..." ..."

  Ye Yunjin had no time to care about what Shu Ziyi said next. At this moment, he just felt that his heart was like Waterloo, rising and falling rapidly.

  To be honest, Ye Yunjin felt desperate after Shu Ziyi said that the intimate photos of him and Qin Mucheng were exposed.

  Fortunately, the person who did it probably didn't involve the man because he didn't dare to offend Qin Mucheng, but only targeted him. This was at least lucky for him.

  The reason why Shu Ziyi knew was because Shu Ziyi was present yesterday, so it was not surprising to know.

  And most importantly, who could have done this? Why target him?

  By the way, photos!

  And photos!

  Ye Yunjin quickly opened the news and refreshed it. In an instant, the headlines appeared, too bright for people to ignore.

  On the mobile phone page, a title titled "A new male employee of the Qin Company, a leading large enterprise in city B, actually made out with a man in the company?!" was placed at the top of the homepage. In just a few hours, the click-through rate reached Hundreds of thousands, countless comments.

  Ye Yunjin quickly clicked on the two photos above. One was a photo of Qin Mucheng kissing him around the waist, and the other was a photo of him being kissed so hard that he couldn't help but lean on the man's arms to catch his breath.

  Among them, the man covered by the mosaic is very tall and tall, and he can be seen as a man at a glance.

  As for Ye Yunjin, his whole body was clearly photographed, especially when he was leaning in the man's arms. No matter how you looked at it, it looked like he was "throwing himself into a hug."