Chapter 39

He didn't care that he couldn't have dinner with Ye Yunjin this time.

  "The first to get the moon near the water and the tower, you can always find opportunities." This is Shu Ziyi's thought at the moment.

  "Well, I'm sorry. I'll invite you next time." Ye Yunjin said with a smile. On the first day of work, he rejected the invitation of his colleagues in the company. This was really embarrassing for him.

  Ye Yunjin, who rarely interacted with girls, could not understand the meaning of today's incident at this moment.

  After all, which woman would extend an invitation to a man she met on the first day?

  "This is what you said. You have to remember it when the time comes, but don't forget it." Upon hearing Ye Yunjin's words, Shu Ziyi looked happy and agreed quickly.

  "Don't worry, I won't forget it..."

  "Ding."

  As Ye Yunjin was talking, the cell phone placed on the table rang.

  "Let me check the text message." Picking up the phone, Sylvia Ye gestured to Shu Ziyi.

  Shu Ziyi didn't pay attention to the text message and just nodded.

  After entering the fingerprint to unlock, Ye Yunjin clicked on the text message in confusion.

  At this sight, the calm expression on Ye Yunjin's face was instantly broken.

  "Are you off work? I'll wait for you downstairs."

  Seeing this sentence, Ye Yunjin's mind immediately remembered what Qin Mucheng said at noon that he would wait for him downstairs in the company.

  But what he didn't expect was that he was just getting off work now. As a company boss, wasn't he busy? They were already waiting for him!

  There was no extra time for him to think. Ye Yunjin's first reaction was to reply: "I'll be down right away."

  Just a second after it was sent, Ye Yunjin received the message again: "Okay, I'll wait for you."

  Seeing this sentence, Sylvia Ye didn't know why, but a strange feeling suddenly came over her heart.

  "Did you invite your friend here?"

  Seeing Ye Yunjin staring at the phone, Shu Ziyi asked in confusion.

  Ye Yunjin, whose thoughts were interrupted, came back to his senses and glanced at the text message on the screen. He did not go back to it, but just turned off his phone.

  Then he answered Shu Ziyi who was standing aside, "Well, he has already come to pick me up. I have to leave first."

  "Let's go together. I have to leave too. We'll separate when we get downstairs."

  Although it was a pity that he could not spend a wonderful dinner time with Sylvia Ye, as long as there was a chance to get along, Shu Ziyi secretly clenched his fist and told himself: he must not let it go.

  The author has something to say

  Thank you all for your support, there will be another update later, so remember to vote.

  (*σ′')σ

  Also, I wish you:

  Happy New Yearu|

  Good luck (ü)

Chapter 65 Two people who also rely on relationships