Chapter 2

Walking slowly over, Qin Mucheng picked up the "wedding photo" frame from his previous life and put it away, then began to stare at the people in the photo.

  I saw two men in the photo, both with different body shapes and temperaments.

  One of the tall men was clearly Qin Mucheng himself.

  In the photo, Qin Mucheng was wearing an expensive black dress. His handsome face was unwavering, his eyes were cold, and he was imposing.

  Next to Qin Mucheng was a man in a white suit.

  From the photo, it is obvious that the man is about a head shorter than Qin Mucheng.

  Contrary to Qin Mucheng's handsome appearance, the man in the white suit did not look outstanding.

  He even looked more bland because he was standing next to Qin Mucheng.

  But if you look closely, you will find that the man's eyes are surprisingly beautiful.

  Under the two eyebrows are well-defined eyelashes, and covered by these long eyelashes are a pair of almond-shaped round eyes that are rarely seen in men.

  Those eyes that looked plump like apricot kernels had an indescribable clarity as they stared in front of them.

  It is said that a person's eyes can reveal a person's mental outlook to a great extent.

  In this way, coupled with the gentle temperament of this man, standing together, he is as good as Qin Mucheng. This sight makes people feel inexplicably in tune.

  Picking up the photo frame, he caressed the man's face with his fingers, looking at the tenderness in the man's dark eyes.

  Qin Mucheng didn't realize that the fake sneer on his face had disappeared, replaced by a real slightly raised corner of his mouth.

  Suddenly, Qin Mucheng seemed to have thought of something, and frowned slightly, with a hint of confusion in his eyes.

  "Ye Yunjin", whispered softly, "Why, what is the reason that makes you..."

  "Knock knock".

  A knock on the door from outside the room interrupted Qin Mucheng's deep thoughts.

  "Come in!" A deep voice sounded.

  "Second Young Master, you wake up!

  You rested in your room for an hour after coming back from work, and you haven't had dinner yet.

  I'll go get ready. Please be sure to go downstairs for dinner later. "

  Butler Su who stepped into the room looked at Qin Mucheng and said with a smile.

  "Okay, please, Uncle Sub" Qin Mucheng responded.

  "In addition, the master just called and said that he wants the second young master to go back to the ancestral home at noon tomorrow to have lunch with the old master." Butler Su said again.

  "Then Suber, please help me tell my grandfather and father later that I will remember to go tomorrow." Qin Mucheng replied calmly.

  "Yes, Second Young Master, then I'll go down and get busy." After saying that, Butler Su turned around and walked out, closing the door.

  After Butler Su left, Qin Mucheng put down the photo frame in his hand and walked straight into the bathroom.

  No matter what the reason is, since you saved me once, I will protect you as long as you are in the Qin family in my lifetime, Ye Yunjin.