Chapter 66-70

After hurriedly waving his hands, Shu Ziyi shook his head, with helpless guilt in his eyes.

  "Ziyi, you don't need to think about anything. I'm already very happy that you could speak for me during the meeting just now. Thank you very much. By the way, has he left already?"

  The "he" in Ye Yunjin's mouth refers to Li Wenyu.

  When he first came in, for some reason, he didn't pay attention.

  Now that Shu Ziyi mentioned it, he remembered this and quickly turned around to look, but there was no sign of Li Wenyu. He thought maybe he just left.

  "I don't know where he will go?" The thought came to mind for a moment, and Ye Yunjin frowned slightly.

  But he left so quickly. As soon as he came from the conference room, he was already gone.

  If he hadn't left yet, he wanted to ask Li Wenyu what he meant by what he just said in the conference room.

  Why is he said to be "always so lucky"?

  Did Li Wenyu know him before? But why didn't he have any impression himself?

  "Yunjin, can I ask you something?"

  While Ye Yunjin was still lost in thought, Zhou Lifei walked over with a mug that had just been filled with water and said.

  "Sister Li Fei, what do you want to ask?"

  Before Sylvia Ye could respond, Shu Ziyi rushed to ask.

  "Then I'll be blunt. Yun Jin, what's your relationship with the CEO?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, Ye Yunjin's body stiffened unconsciously.

  It has to be said that whenever Ye Yunjin hears the words about Qin Mucheng, he will always lose control and think of what happened not long ago.

  "Sister Li Fei, why do you ask that?"

  Ye Yunjin was still nervous and surprised, unable to answer. Shu Ziyi looked shocked and was the first to ask for him.

  "It's nothing, I'm just asking out of curiosity."

  After taking a slow sip of water, Zhou Lifei continued:

  "It's just that when I saw the president, I always felt that something was wrong with him. Hey, do you know that when I peeked at the president, I found that he kept looking in the direction of Yun Jin. I don't know what he was looking at."

  At the end of the sentence, she looked suspiciously at Ye Yunjin, who had a stiff expression.

  Ye Yunjin could only smile. God knows why anyone would pay attention to these problems!

  However, in fact, besides Zhou Lifei, some people also found it strange.

  So when he came out of the conference room in a hurry and hurried back all the way, he didn't pay attention to the eyes of others looking at him.

  You know, the boss suddenly inspected the work today and happened to come to the design department. He also happened to catch Li Wenyu's case, and because of this incident, it can be said that he also saved Ye Yunjin.

  At the center of these series of events, the most eye-catching person is not only Li Wenyu, but also because of rumors:

  My president laughed in the conference room today! Moreover, he was still laughing because of this new guy who just came to the company.