Part Two

Sophia’s POV

I must have rolled over at some time in the night because I woke up with my head on Niall’s bare chest, with one arm draped over him. He had one of his arms under me and the other rested on my hip.

“Aw look at them. Young love… so innocent,” I heard someone say.

“Should we wake them up?” Someone else asked.

“Yes,” Someone else muttered. The next thing I knew a loud shouting was in my ear and the bed was being jumped on. My eyes flew open and I glared at the four boys jumping on my bed.

“I am going to kill you,” I growled.

“I’ll help!” Niall piped up beside me.

“Oh no, I’m so scared,” Louis said sarcastically.

“I’m shaking in my little boots,” Harry rolled his eyes.

“You should be,” I glared and walked out my room, coming back in with a bucket full of cold water.

“What’s that?” Liam asked the four of them backing away from me and into the bathroom. I didn’t answer I just threw the bucket over the four of them. They squealed like girls and fell backwards into the bath. Niall was filming the whole thing whilst I was doubled-over laughing.

“That…was…hilarious!” I panted through my laughs.

“Really?” Zayn smirked before Harry turned the shower on and Louis aimed the shower head at me. I screamed and ran out the room and downstairs and into the pool room.

“Water fight!” Liam shouted and they all ran in the room behind me.

Louis picked me up easily and threw me into the pool, well tried to, I didn’t let go of him, so he came in with me. The other boys soon following. Once we were done I jumped gracefully out of the pool and wrapped a towel around myself (we always kept towels beside the pool).  “You coming up?” I asked them half way up the stairs.

“Yes,” They called after a minute and got out the pool, grabbing towels.

I had a shower and put fresh underwear on, and I was walking into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around me (just in case the boys decided to pay me a visit), when I smelt smoke. I frowned and opened my door slightly. Yes, definitely smoke. I walked down the stairs and saw black smoke coming from the kitchen. I gasped and ran in to the kitchen. Black smoke was everywhere and I could just make out five boys panicking.

“What the hell have you done?!” I shouted and yanked the plugs out of the toaster and microwave and I turned off the oven and grill.

“We were trying to make breakfast!” Harry shouted.

“You idiots!” I growled and opened the small kitchen window and letting the black smoke out, and letting the clean air in, so we could breath.