Part Eight

Sophia’s POV

I walked outside to the car and waited there. Eventually everyone was out here and we got in to the car and Louis drove us to the Shopping Mall. “Well, we’ll meet up for dinner at...?” I asked.

“Nando’s!” They all screamed.

“Nando’s it is,” I laughed and kissed Niall’s cheek before waving and hurrying off with the girls to the dress shop.

Molly and Mel picked four dresses they each liked and then tried them on and we gave them our opinion. They were all super amazing, but they totally chose the best in the end. Molly had a simple purple short dress, not to fancy, but just right for her. Mel chose a white dress that can to just above her knee and it had a gem pattern on the side in the middle, it was perfect for her.

“So, what’s the time?” I asked once we’d bought the dresses and shoes, I’d bought a new pair of blue converse whilst Mel and Molly bought heels, Beth bought some ballet flats and Lauren bought some Toms.

“Time to meet the boys,” Beth said checking her phone.

“Okay,” I smiled and we walked out the shop with our bags.

“Hey, hey, hey!” I said as loud as I could when we walked into Nando’s, “They girls are here, no need to fear!”

“Sophia shut up!” Molly and Mel hissed whilst Beth and Lauren cracked up laughing.

“Sophia Dowell will not shut up for nobody!” I spoke a lot louder than necessary.

“Sophia, you’re embarrassing us!” Mel growled quietly.

“Aw, doesn’t my cousin love me so much!” I spoke loudly.

“Stop shouting!” Molly laughed.

“I wasn’t shouting, I was talking loudly,” I stated, this got Lauren and Beth cracking up all over again, but this time they were joined by five boys laughing behind us.

“Hey babe,” Niall whispered in my ear.

“Hey!” I screamed, grinning. Probably shouldn’t have had caffeine earlier.

“What have you done to her?” Louis asked poking my cheek, resulting in me biting his finger.

“Oh my gosh!” I screamed.

“What?” Liam asked.

“I’ll be right back!” I shouted and ran out of Nando’s.

I ran around the mall until I found the right shop, I ran in and grabbed all the carrots I could, before putting the carrots on the desk. The lady looked at me and frowned but sold me the carrots anyway. It wasn’t as much money as I thought it would be, but they were bloody heavy and they had filled like three bags! Three! That’s a lot for little carrots. I ran, or waddled, back to Nando’s and saw they had a seat near the back of the restaurant, I ran over to them and put the bags in front of Louis, smiling like mad.