Par Twenty-One

Beth’s POV

Once we were all ready we piled into a limo Lou had booked for us and then we were on our way to the club. We were all sitting in the limo singing- more like shouting- the lyrics to DJ Fresh, Hot Right Now.

“YOU KNOW YOU’RE ONLY IN IT ‘CAUSE IT’S HOT RIGHT NOW TURN IT UP RIGHT NOW!” We shouted the lyrics.

When we got there it seemed someone had found out which club we were going to from our Twit Cam earlier and loads of fans and paps were outside the club trying to get it. There was security all outside holding the fans away from us as we got out the limo.

“Stay close,” Lou whispered in my ear and wrapped his arm securely around my waist.

I could see Liam doing the same to Molly, Zayn doing the same to Mel and Harry doing the same to Lauren. I felt bad for Sophia and Niall, they couldn’t do that anymore… well they could. I looked over to them to see Sophia taking hold of Niall’s hand. He seemed surprised at first, but then pulled her closer and wrapped his arm around her waist. Maybe they’ll get back together soon.

I hope so.

Sophia’s POV

Everyone got out the limo, leaving Niall and I in there. I could hear the fans and paps shouting and screaming outside. My breathing started to quicken. What if they ask me loads of questions again? What if the fans hate me? What if they shout abuse at me? What if I embarrass myself?

Questions floated through my head each of them getting worse and worse and more unrealistic- like, what if the fans attack me? What if I trip and die? See unrealistic but they still got me more worried.

“Hey Sophia,” Niall scooted over in the limo to me, “Soph what’s wrong?”

“I’m s-scared,” I whispered my chest rising and falling greatly as I became close to hysterical.

“Soph, it’s going to be fine, come on I won’t let anything happen to you. Just breath, in and out, in and out,” Niall said, rubbing his hand in circles on my back, and I soon began to calm down.

“Come on,” He smiled and I nodded before climbing out.

I saw flashes of light coming from different directions and the screams became much louder. I stared at everything in shock, it seemed so surreal. You know when you’re young and people ask you what you want to be when you’re older… I never imagined it would be this.

“You okay?” Niall asked coming up behind me.

“Yes, thank you,” I nodded and smiled at him.

I saw the boys pulling their girls close to them in a protective way. I sighed, I wish I could have that again. I looked at Niall’s hand beside me and took hold of it. He seemed shocked at first but then pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around my waist. “Let’s go in,” He smiled and I smiled back leaning into him more.

He guided me through the crowd, him waving at the occasional fan or camera flash. We were the last to make it to the door of the club and when we finally made it through we could see the others waiting for us. “You two look cosy,” Harry winked and I blushed.

“Right, I wanna dance, anyone coming?” I asked and everyone shook their heads.

“I want a drink,” Louis said and walked over to the bar with Beth, Liam, Molly, Zayn and Mel.

“Harry,” I pouted.

“Sorry Lauren and I are… going for a...” He tried to think of an excuse.