Part Forty-Two

Sophia’s POV

I woke up still beside Niall and smiled. “Morning gorgeous,” Niall whispered.

“You know, talking to yourself is one of the first signs of madness,” I said.

“Har har,” He said sarcastically.

“What are we doing today?” I asked climbing out of the warm bed.

“I think Liam said something about going to the cinema,” Niall replied and I nodded.

“Cool,” I smiled and walked over to my wardrobe, taking out a pair of black leggings, light denim shorts and a one shouldered light pink top, before heading into my bathroom and grabbing a shower. I washed my hair and got ready before drying my hair and walking out the bathroom to see Niall still half naked in my bed.

“You can use the shower now,” I smiled and he looked up at me, before smiling back.

“Are you implying I smell?” He cocked his head to the side.

“Yes, yes I am, now get in the shower,” I laughed and pulled him out my bed.

“What are we going to see in the cinema by the way?” I asked before he had disappeared out of sight. Into the world of the un-known, which is known as my bathroom… so it isn’t an un-known world… it’s a… known world? Whatever. I said it before he went into the bathroom, okay? Happy now? Good. Kill joys.

“The Muppets I think,” He shrugged and then disappeared.

“T-The Muppets,” I whispered gulping loudly and shuddering. I am going to die. I will have a heart attack whilst trying to run out of the cinema and fall down the stairs, knocking over someone’s popcorn over and it will land on my head and I will be blinded then an ambulance will come to take me to hospital, but the paramedics forget to shut the doors properly and I roll out of the back of the ambulance on the motorway and BAM I’m smushed by a giant lorry shipping fruit. Okay, so maybe that’s a little over-reaction, the lorry might be an ASDA lorry (or Walmart if you’re from America), not shipping fruit.

But I will still die.

People don’t understand how scared of The Muppets I am. Just thinking about them gives me the creeps. How can people find them funny or even cute? They are just… bler! I sat on my bed trying to calm my breathing; I was listening to Niall singing in the shower, which helped a lot. He has an amazing voice. Just think about something happy and pretend you’re going to see another movie. I’m going to be watching… Super 8, think about how awesome Gabriel Basso is in it… Smartin, not to mention Joel Courtney, he’s so amazing. Ryan Lee is so awesome, ‘Can we have another side order of fries please, because my friend is fat’ epic guy, epic film.

That seemed to make me feel better, a lot better. I put on a smile and pretended to be okay with everything, I didn’t want the boys knowing I was scared of The Muppets, many people think I’m stupid for it and laugh at me. The girls all know… in fact this is probably their doing. Well, I’m not going to give them the satisfactory.