Part Four

Sophia’s POV

“Right we’re on the top floor,” Liam said and we all nodded, my phone beeped and I pulled it out to see I had an incoming call from my sister. We never got on; she was always stuck up and thought she was better than everyone. I hung up and slid my phone back in my pocket, everyone was looking at me.

“My sister,” I muttered.

“I didn’t know you had a sister,” Beth frowned.

“So, are we going to the rooms?” I asked quickly.

“Sure,” Niall frowned.

“Well let’s go then,” I said when no one moved and carried on staring at me. I walked over to the elevator and pressed the button, waiting impatiently for it to arrive. When it came I jumped in and everyone else followed silently, Liam clicked the floor button and the elevator started going up. I pulled out my phone as it started ringing again, and again it was my sister, so I hung up and put it back in my pocket and looked up to see everyone watching me again. “What?” I snapped, and walked out of the elevators now open doors.

I had the key so when I found the girls room I opened the door- propping it open so the other girls could get in- and walked straight into the bathroom and answered my phone, which was ringing again.

“What the hell do you want Courtney?” I snapped when I answered the phone to my sister.

“Soph, sis, how are you?” Courtney said sweetly, and in a very high-pitched voice.

“What the hell? You leave for weeks on end, not bothering to contact mum once, she was worried sick. Not to mention you being a back-stabbing slag! You slept with my boyfriend, for weeks!” I shouted angrily pacing the bathroom as the horrible memories came flooding back.

*Flashback*

I smiled, today was my birthday and Josh (my boyfriend) said he had a surprise for me. I couldn’t wait; he said he’d give it to me tonight. I was meant to be at a family party now at the village hall (Josh said he couldn’t make it), but I left my phone at home, so I told mum I’d just be a minute and left. I came up to my house and unlocked the door, I heard a groan and I frowned. I walked to where I heard the groan come from and found it was my sisters room. I cringed at the thought of what was going on in there and was about to turn away when I heard another noise.

“Josh,” My sister moaned.

I frowned and my hand clenched the door handle. I opened the door and saw Josh and Courtney both in their underwear on her bed.

“How could you?!” I screamed.

“Soph,” Josh gasped.

“Don’t ‘Soph’ me,” I growled.

“I’m sorry, it’s… it’s not what it looks like,” He begged and tried to touch me but I moved out the way.