Part Seven

Sophia’s POV

I woke up the next morning to see Lauren’s bed empty, I smirked to myself. Wow, she really was a fast worker. Harry Styles has officially fallen hook, line and sinker in love with Lauren Varnam.

I walked into the bathroom had a shower, cleaned my teeth and brushed my hair before walking back out of the bathroom and decided on what to wear. The other girls were up now so we started conversation, which naturally led to the absence of Lauren.

“You don’t think they had sex do you?” Beth asked.

“Of course they did Beth,” Molly laughed.

“What other explanation would there be?” I pointed out and she nodded.

“So, Mel, how are you and Zayn? And Molly, when are you and Liam going to get together?” I asked picking out some new underwear out of my bag, as well as light denim skinny jeans, white vest top and my new Jack Wills jacket.

“Well… about that…” Molly blushed.

“We’re kind of…” Mel started.

“You’re not!” Beth and I gasped smiling.

“Liam asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday, and I said yes, but please don’t make a big deal about it! Also, we’re going out on a date tonight,” She smiled brightly, her eyes lighting up at the thought.

“That’s amazing!” Beth hugged Molly.

“Finally!” I shouted and hugged her too.

“What about you and Zayn?” I asked Mel.

“We’re going out for dinner tonight as well, he hasn’t officially asked me to be his girlfriend, but I do really like him,” Mel smiled.

“Aw, I always told you Mr Right was out there and you didn’t believe me!” I grinned and hugged Mel.

“So what are you both going to wear?” Beth asked.

“Erm… I’m not sure,” Molly frowned.

“Yeah, I really don’t know,” Mel sighed.

“You know what this means,” I smiled.

“Another shopping trip?” Beth asked.

“Yes, another shopping trip,” I laughed.

“But that’ll be three days in a row we’ve been shopping,” Beth pointed out.

“But it’s important!” I said gesturing to Mel and Molly, using excessive arm gestures and jumping up and down.

It's Gotta Be You ~One Direction FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara