Part Ten

Sophia’s POV

I woke up lying next to Niall, he was awake, smiling at me. I have to say, that must be the best way I have ever woke up, I don’t think it could possibly get better. “Morning gorgeous,” He smiled and kissed me softly. I lied! It just got better.

“Morning Leprechaun,” I winked at him and rested my head in the crook of his neck, he still had his arms wrapped securely around my waist.

“Since when was I a Leprechaun?” He chuckled.

“Since you were born!” I laughed.

“Is it because I’m Irish?” He asked.

“Yes,” I nodded slightly.

“But your Irish,” He pointed out.

“Thank you Captain Obvious,” I giggled.

“So does that make you a Leprechaun?” He chuckled quietly.

“No, since when have Leprechaun’s been girls?” I leant back and looked at him questioningly.

“Never mind,” He laughed.

“See, you’re learning young-grasshopper, never argue with me,” I said in a Japanese ninja warrior voice.

“I thought I was a Leprechaun, not a grasshopper,” He laughed.

“Now you’re a grasshopper,” I glared at him playfully and he raised his arms up in defence and then put them back on my waist.

“Sophia?” He asked after a while of us sitting in silence and me just about to drift off into my dream state. I mumbled something unintelligent.

“Sophia, it’s already ten, don’t go back to sleep now,” He said and shook me slightly. I mumbled something unintelligent again and squeezed my eyes shut.

“Sophia!” Molly screamed, running in the room.

“Wazzgoinon?!” I bolted upright, my eyes wide; causing Niall to bust up laughing.

“Liam and I had sex!” Molly squealed and both Niall and I cringed at the thought.

“Too much information,” We both muttered.

“It was amazing, Liam-" Molly got cut off by both Niall and I.

“STOP!” We screamed and I threw a pillow at her.

“What?” She frowned.

“We do not want to hear about your sex life,” I explained.

“Yes, Liam is my friend; I don’t want to know what he’s been up to a couple doors down!” Niall said exasperated.

“Oh,” She smiled and then her eyes widened as she looked at Niall and I, “Oh my gosh did you two have sex last night? Is that why no one’s in here?”

“No! We just shared a bed,” I laughed.

“Oh,” She muttered, “So what are we doing today?”

“Erm, how about a spa and gym day?” I suggested.

“That’s really random,” Molly commented.

“Okay, so we don’t have a choice, I booked it already,” I grinned at them all, it was true I booked it yesterday.

“Okay, I’ll let the girls know, this is going to be great!” Molly skipped out the room.

“I’ll let the boys know,” Niall muttered and climbed out of the bed.

“Niall,” I pouted and he walked around to my side of the bed. He smiled and kissed me before waving and walking out the room. I sighed and got out of bed. I grabbed my clothes (black just-above-the-knee skirt, white top, black converse) and went into the bathroom. I took a long shower and washed my hair; I got out the shower and wrapped a towel round myself. I dried my hair and brushed it so it was smooth, I then dried my body and pulled on my clothes. I sprayed myself with perfume, applied a little make-up and left the bathroom. I waited for all the girls to finish getting ready and then we knocked on the boy’s door, there was some banging and shouting before Louis pulled the door open, smiling.