Part Twenty-Two

Beth’s POV

My heart stopped and my eyes widened. Louis Tomlinson… THE Louis Tomlinson, my boyfriend, just told me he loved me… on my birthday… under the moonlight… how much more perfect could this get?

“Beth… Beth?” Louis waved his hand in front of my face, but I didn’t even blink, I was in too much shock. He had girls throwing themselves at him every day, girls which are much prettier than me… I thought it was a bloody miracle when he asked me to be his girlfriend in the first place… now he’s telling me he loves me. Wow. That’s… That’s… words can’t even describe.

“Great, well done Louis… you’ve only bloody gone and lost the chance with the only girl you’ve ever loved by telling her you love her, you should have just waited!” Louis started ranting.

“Lou,” I managed to speak.

“Now she won’t even talk to you, she’s just sat their shocked… probably thinking you’re some complete utter weirdo,” Louis continued to rant.

“Louis,” I tried again.

“Why can’t you just not be so honest and play it cool, wait until it’s later into the relationship. But no, you just have to go charging head first into it and now look at the mess you’ve made,” He continued his rant- will he just shut up a second?

He continued ranting as I said his name again… time for action. I leant forward and placed each of my hands on either side of his face. I then kissed him passionately. He sat their shocked for a second and then kissed me back. After about a minute I pulled away.

“Louis Tomlinson,” I whispered, my face still close to his, “I love you too.”

“You do?” He gasped.

“Yes you idiot,” I laughed, “I always have.”

“I love you so much,” He laughed and kissed me again.

Oh my gosh Louis Tomlinson loves me! Fan girl moment…

ASDFGHJKL!!!!! AHHHHHH I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS! I’VE LOVED HIM EVER SINCE I SEEN HIM ON X FACTOR! I HAVE DREAMT ABOUT THIS DAY FOR AGES NOW IT’S REALLY HAPPENING! OH MY GOD! HE CHOSE ME! OUT OF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD! HE CHOSE ME! SUCK ON THAT! HE CHOSE ME!

Sorry, just lost my cool for a second there.

“I was so nervous about telling you,” He whispered. We were back to lying down on the bouncy castle, next to each other, my head resting on his chest.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because you’re so perfect, any guy would be lucky to have you,” He whispered kissing the top of my head.

“Lou, are you joking?” I said propping myself up on my elbow so I could look at him, “Every girl is throwing themselves at you, many of them much prettier than me! You could have literally anyone, yet you chose me… out of all the people. Me. Just some girl from the streets of London. I’m nothing special.”

“Don’t say that Beth, you are very special, to me at least, you’re not just some girl, you are the girl for me. The only girl for me,” He said and kissed me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sophia’s POV

I woke up the next morning still laying my head on Niall’s chest and his arms wrapped protectively around my waist, his breathing was comforting. I decided I wouldn’t tell anyone what had happened with Stefan yesterday and that I’d just stay away from him. That’s the only thing I can really do. I kept my eyes closed and just enjoyed the peaceful silence.