Part Sixty-Nine

*19 Years Later*

You don't know, oh, oh. You don't know you're beautiful, oh, oh. You don't know you're beautiful, oh, oh. And that’s what makes you beautiful,” Zach finished the song, hitting every note perfectly; despite his nerves.

“Lauren, you better stop crying before he comes off stage,” Harry laughed, kissing his wife’s cheek; which had tears sliding down them- much to her children’s embarrassment.

“Yes mum, it’s so embarrassing,” Skye said, from where she stood beside her twin sister, Brooke.

“It’s not like you haven’t heard him sing before,” Brooke rolled her eyes as her mother tried to wipe the tears from her eyes.

“Mama look,” Little Daray tugged on her mother’s hand, whilst pointing her finger to some television screens that were backstage so the family can watch the audition.

“He’ll get through Harry, just you see,” Louis patted one of his best friend and band mates shoulder. Harry just gave a nervous nod in response. Although they all knew Zach would get through, he has an amazing talent in singing, but everyone was still nervous to hear the judge’s respnce.

Harry and Lauren married ten years after they first met; even Justin Bieber came to the wedding after him and Lauren kept in touch and became very good friends. Harry and Lauren then had their first child only three years after being together.

Zach Louis Styles, now aged seventeen, was their first child; in fact despite Harry being the youngest member of the band he was the first to have a child. Of course, the middle name of his first child had to be ‘Louis’ and his god father is indeed Louis Tomlinson; his god mother being Gemma Styles, Harry’s older sister.

Then when Zach was the age of five years old, Lauren and Harry had twin girls, naming them Skye Primrose Styles and Brooke Paige Styles; who are now the age of twelve. From a young age Zach, Skye and Brooke all got the singing voice from their father. Lauren was very pleased about this.

Finally, the youngest Styles member, of only five years of age, is Daray Jade Styles. She never failed to amuse.

Louis did in fact marry Beth, so she is now Beth Tomlinson instead of Beth Mazuryk. They have three children. The oldest, Olivia Grace Tomlinson, aged thirteen, the only girl they had; her god mother being Louis’ younger sister Lottie; and her god father being Harry.

They also had twin boys, called Jay Harry Tomlinson and Tyler James Tomlinson, aged ten. And again the first boy born had the middle name of ‘Harry’, Jay being born twenty-seven minutes before Tyler. The three of them had also inherited Louis’ singing voice; but Olivia had also inherited Beth’s love of photography. The boys had a love for pranking and being down-right immature; much to their parents liking. Louis had to be the most immature father in the world, but everyone loved him.

Molly and Liam also got married and had two children of their own- one boy and one girl. The oldest was a boy, Connor Jeremy Payne, aged eight. The also had a girl but at only the age of two years old, Chloe Vienna Payne is the youngest child in the One Direction family. She was always clinging on to someone. Harry and Zayn had been trying to teach her to walk, but she just clung on to their hands and wouldn’t move.

Zayn and Mel had also married, just as the others, but they only had one child, a boy- much to Zayn’s pleasure and Mel’s annoyance. Zayn and Mel made a bet on what gender the baby would be; Mel said girl, Zayn said boy. Zayn won; so he got to pick the name. Peeta Daniel Malik, aged nine, is the only Malik child; but like his father, takes a lot of pride in his appearence.