Part Sixty-Five

Sophia’s POV

“Are we there yet?” I asked, for like the millionth time in ten minutes. It was fair to say, everyone was annoyed at me. Goal succeeded!

"Can you do something else please?" Zayn begged me.

"I can sing a song?" I suggested, smiling widely.

"Whatever," Zayn seemed relieved by my suggestion.

"Okay," I grinned.

"No! Please don't!" The girls shouted.

"Why?" Liam asked.

"She makes up some stupid rap almost every long car journey, and they make no sense and don't even sound good," Mel explained.

"I'll have you know, my raps are very good!" I argued. I coughed dramatically and broke into my on-the-spot made up rap. "We're goin' somewhere, but Mel's losing all her hair, cos Beth is giving her that stare, and Molly is wrestling a bear, not to mention Lauren's chill in the air, whereas I am on a chair.

Louis is driving, but Niall won't go diving, Liam's on his phone, and Harry's eating a bone, Zayn enjoys mowing, and they all know where we're going.

I am rapping, whilst the others are tapping, along to my beat, cos they won't cheat," I couldn't think of how to end the rap, "... In our game of chess!"

“That was..." Zayn looked in shock, as were the other boys.

"Amazing, magnificent, gangster? I know, I bet you're all in shock at how brilliant that was. Seriously, I can give you more," I smiled and opened my mouth to carry on.

"No!" They all shouted.

"W-What?" I frowned.

"Well..." Liam started, "We wouldn't want you to ruin the amazing rap you already did, by adding more to it, would we?"

"Oh, okay," I smiled, and looked out the window.

"What's a... Foo?" I asked, as we whizzed past a road sign saying 'Foo' and then an arrow to the left.

"Are you sure it didn't say 'Zoo'?" Molly asked me, raising her eyebrows.

"It said 'Foo'" I argued.

"'Zoo'"

"'Foo'"

"'Zoo'"

"FOO!" Louis bellowed and we all jumped in surprise.

"What?" Us girls frowned.

"We are here!" Harry whooped.

"Where is here?" Molly asked, pressing her face to the glass as she tried to see as much as she could. I could see condensation forming on the glass under her nose as she breathed.

"The Foo," The boys all answered at once.

"Da fuq?" Lauren said loudly.

"It's a farm and a zoo combined! A Foo!" Niall grinned excitedly.

"A Foo..." We all said in sudden realisation.

"A Foo," The boys nodded.

"A Foo," We repeated.

"A Foo," They said.

"A F-" Us girls got cut off by Liam.

"Okay! We get it! It's a Foo!" He huffed.

"Leggo!" Niall shouted as Louis turned off the ignition.

"For Narnia!" I shouted and followed my boyfriend out the car.

It's Gotta Be You ~One Direction FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara