Part Fifty-Two

Sophia’s POV

“If I was your hamster, I'd never eat your toe. Keep you as my owner, you’d never be alone. I can be a gerbil, anything you want. If I was your hamster, I’d never eat your toe, I’d never eat your toe,” I sang my version of the song 'Boyfriend' by Justin Bieber, to the cute little hamster in the pet shop.

“It’s time to get up mofo’s!” Someone woke me up from my peaceful slumber of singing to a hamster in a pet shop.

I was enjoying that. “Wazzgoingon?” I opening my eyes.

“Ah!” I screamed as I came face to face with Miss Piggy from The Muppets. I threw her across the room and jumped back into Niall, waking him up.

“Ah! Holy crap!” He shouted and threw something across the other side of the room; screaming. He pushed himself over to my side of the bed trying to get away from whatever it was.

“What the hell?” I mumbled looking across the room to where I heard someone laughing insanely.

“Louis?” Niall growled.

“Hello,” I could only just make out a person standing in the door way to my room; why was it so dark?

“Why did you do that to me? Are you trying to kill me?” I hissed.

“Say hello to my friends, the oranges!” Louis laughed evilly and suddenly I was being hit by something… oranges. The smell made me feel nauseous. I hate oranges; it’s fair to say I’m scared of them. Ever since I had a dream where these oranges attacked me, I fell to the floor and then hundreds of them started throwing themselves at me and I died…

I hate oranges.

I screamed loudly trying to get away from the fire line of oranges. Niall was just sitting confused, getting the odd orange thrown at him.

“Sophia!” Beth shouted running in to my room.

“Make him stop!” I cried, diving under my duvet.

“Louis! What the hell are you doing?” Beth asked.

“Throwing oranges at Sophia,” He replied.

“Stop! Are you stupid? She’s petrified of oranges AND flying objects! What is wrong with you?” She shouted at him.

“Beth, it’s kind of the point, it’s why I’m doing it,” He chuckled.

“What to scare her?” Beth asked in disbelief.

“Happy Late April Fools,” Louis shouted.

“I hate you!” I screamed from under the duvet.

“Aw, I love you too,” Louis laughed.

“Why won’t the lights turn on?” Beth asked and I heard my light switch flick, but no light came on.

“We’re under attack from aliens!” I screamed; pulling the duvet tighter around myself.

“No, the powers out,” Louis answered.

“How would you know it’s because of that?” I asked.

“What have you done?” Beth asked Louis.

“Zayn’s afraid of the dark,” Niall whispered.

“Niall are you okay?” I asked.

“Oh, that makes sense,” Beth said.

“Where are you going?” Louis asked (presuming it was meant for Beth, because I couldn’t see).

“To see what other pranks you’ve set up, for this ‘Late April Fools’,” Beth laughed.