Par Twenty-Five

Sophia’s POV

Luckily I hadn’t heard from John since the time in the mall, Niall got told off for leaving the recording studio, but he said it was worth it. And it was now Christmas eve, and was snowing.

“Can we go outside please?” Harry begged Liam.

“Fine but not for long we’re leaving at five,” Liam said.

“Yay, that gives us three hours, let’s go!” Lou shouted and they all ran outside and began making snowmen, and throwing snowballs. Personally I don’t like snow. It’s cold, and wet, and cold, and slippy, and cold, and sometimes yellow- which is disgusting. Did I mention it’s cold?

I just stood by the door and watched them enjoying the snow. I knew if I step off the porch I’m going to slip and fall on the floor, then my arse would freeze off.

“Sophia come on!” Beth shouted.

“I’m alright here!” I shouted back. She was currently on the floor making a snow angel. Why would you do that? All it gets you is snow down your back and in your hair, and it doesn’t even look like an angel, it looks like you’ve just got on the floor and rolled in the snow… which is basically what you’ve done.

I saw Louis eating feeding Harry some snow- another thing, why the hell would you eat snow? Because it’s like frozen water you say? If you dropped an ice cube on the floor outside would you then pick it up and eat it? I didn’t think so. And what if you accidently ate yellow snow? Totally disgusting.

Snowmen are also pointless, whilst we are on the subject, because they’ll just melt and they don’t even look like men! They look like a white version of Mister frigging Blobby. In conclusion, snow is just BAD!

“Come on, play in the snow it’s fun,” Harry said through a mouthful of snow making me shudder.

“Yes, why don’t you eat some snow? Build a snowman? Or make a snow angel?” Mel smirked knowing I hated snow.

“Because I hate snow!” I shouted and everyone looked at me in shock- except Mel.

“Y-You hate snow?” Louis gasped.

“Yes! I hate it! It’s horrible! It’s pointless! It’s cold!” I shouted and stormed inside to the warmth. I put the kettle on and decided to make some hot chocolate.

“Sophia?” Niall shouted, walking in the house.

“In the kitchen,” I shouted back.

“Hey, are you okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, I just don’t like snow,” I laughed.

“I gathered that,” He grinned at me.

“Go outside Niall, I know you’d rather have some fun. They’ll all be gone soon so go and do whatever people do in the snow… have fun, whatever,” I smiled at him and pushed him in the direction of the door.

“What about you?” He asked.

“I’ll be fine in here on my own, in the WARMTH, with my HOT chocolate,” I grinned and he kissed my cheek.

“Okay babe,” He laughed and walked back outside.

I finished making my hot chocolate and I walked into the lounge; I just lazed about until I heard a cars pull up outside. I put down my now empty mug and ran to the door. I saw Louis getting in one of the cars. “Wait!” I shouted and ran out of the house, well attempted to… remember when I said if I took one step of the porch I’d slip over? Yes, well that happened. I was half way to running over to Louis when I slipped on the ice snow. I screamed and landed on my butt.