Part Thirty-Five

Harry’s POV

Sophia and I had the perfect plan in place. We’d snuck down to the kitchen’s earlier and grabbed all the sqiurty cream we could find, also we took some syrup we saw, plus some smelly soup that was left over from dinner, and some flour. Oh and also for some reason Sophia took a bag of rice, saying something about pigeons blowing up when they eat rice, and she wanted to try and blow Lauren up, because she was a pigeon face or something… Not really sure, but I’m not going to ask… do I even want to know?

Probably not.

Anyway, we then went back to the supposed girls room, and got Sophia’s random balloons, which we filled up, some with water, some with syrup, some with the smelly soup and some with flour. It took a while but we did it, and we colour coded them so we knew which was which. We then put them all in a giant bag ready for action.

The actual plan was that we charge in the room and squirt them all with cream first then throw the balloons at them, water first, to give them a shower and wash the cream off, then syrup, then the flour so it gets stuck to the syrup and lastly the soup so they smell. Then as an escape plan we throw rice at them all- preferably in the eye area so they can’t see for a few seconds, giving us a head start. We run out the room and we found this room thing on the level below us. It’s a simple room with a bed in and sofa and an old television, it looked pretty abandoned and un-used, because all of the other rooms are modern look as though they’ve just been renovated, but this one looked old and dusty, not that we minded, we just wanted a hide-out. So that’s where we plan on hiding until… probably morning once everyone had calmed down a bit.

We have to get up early though because we’re going Universal Studio’s for the day tomorrow. I set an alarm on my phone and Sophia’s set one on hers. We have this all figured out. Now, time for action. We also cleared the corridor so it was easier to run down; but we moved all the stuff so it was by the door, so when we run, we open the door, leap over the stuff, shut the door and then when they open the door they trip and can’t catch us. Simple pimple.

“You ready?” I asked Sophia.

“Yes Hazza, let’s do this Russell Howard,” She grinned.

“What did you just say?” I asked her. Did she just call me Russell Howard?

“Yes Hazza?” She frowned slightly.

“After that,” I said.

“Let’s do this?” She asked, unsure.

“After that,” I said again.

“Russell Howard,” She asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes, why did you say ‘let’s do this Russell Howard’?” I asked, probably looking confused, “I’m not Russell Howard.”

“Very well noticed,” She praised me and I laughed.

“So why’d you say it?” I asked again after she didn’t reply.