Part Sixty-Four

Sophia’s POV

“We have a surprise for you today,” Niall grinned as I woke up.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Well, if I told you, then it wouldn’t be a surprise now, would it?” He winked and climbed out the bed.

“Do we have to get up now?” I mumbled; rolling back over and trying to get some more sleep.

“It’s time to get up in the morning,” He started singing softly.

“No! No, I am up,” I shouted, jumping out of bed, knowing what was coming.

“Good, now get dressed,” He threw me a pair of my denim skinny jeans, his blue polo shirt and underwear.

“Yes Sir,” I saluted him and walked into the bathroom. I had a quick shower and got dressed. I cleaned my teeth, applied my make-up and brushed my hair.

“Hair up or down?” I shouted to Niall from the bathroom.

“Up,” He shouted back.

“Thank you,” I replied and tied my hair up in a high pony tail. I wonder what we’ll be doing today. I hope it’ll be good; what I am thinking? Of course it’ll be good, the boys have organised it!

“You’ll need these as well,” He handed me my flat brown knee high boots.

“Cheers,” I kissed his cheek and slipped the shoes on. I went downstairs and grabbed a slice of toast.

“What do you think we’ll be doing today Soph?” Molly asked, sitting next to me. She was wearing similar to me, as were the other girls.

“I have no idea, but it’ll be great whatever it is,” I smiled.

“I said that, I mean the boys always make everything fun!”Lauren grinned.

“Aw, thanks babe,” Harry walked in and kissed her, smack on the lips.

“Get a room,” I muttered.

“We’re in one,” Lauren shot back.

“Whatever, are we going yet?” I asked Harry.

“As soon as everyone’s had breakfast,” He gave me a pointed look.

“I had a slice of toast,” I reassured him.

“Okay, I was just checking,” He said defensively as Lauren hit his arm.

“No, it’s fine, I know you guys just care for me,” I smiled and hugged him, “Thank you.” I whispered the last bit in his ear.

“It’s okay, I don’t know what any of us would do without you Soph,” He kissed my cheek lightly as we pulled away. I wiped away a tear quickly, that had slid down my cheek. Cheeky bugger.

“Is everyone ready?” Niall walked in the room.

“Ruined the moment,” I giggled and Harry laughed, letting go of my hand.

“Sorry, were you two having a moment?” Niall asked, “I can leave again…”

“No, it’s fine,” Harry laughed.

“Let’s go,” Beth cheered as Zayn, Louis and Liam entered the room.

“We need breakfast first,” The boys whined.

“Well hurry up!” All us girls shouted.

“Sorry,” The boys all laughed at us, but hurriedly sat down and tucked into the pre-made food.