Part Forty-Eight

*THIS PART GOES BACK IN TIME A BIT TO AFTER LIAM SPLIT UP WITH MOLLY*

Beth’s POV

Liam walked through the door, looking upset and distressed. I thought he was with Molly for the day. Is she okay? “What’s up mate?” Niall asked him.

“I just broke it off with Molly,” He sighed, burying his head in his hands.

“What? Why?” Us girls shrieked standing up. How could he do that to Molly? I know they hadn’t been getting on as well as they used to recently, but seriously, it was obvious they loved each other. Why the hell would he do that? Where is Molly now? She’ll need us to be there for her.

“She’s cheating on me,” Liam muttered.

“She would never do that, she loves you Liam! You idiot!” I shouted angrily at Liam, all the boys looked shocked at my sudden outburst.

“It’s been going on for ages!” He shouted back at me; which made me and the girls angrier.

Seriously, Molly would never ever cheat on anyone, let alone Liam. She loves him more than… more than… Jeremy!

“No! You must have got it wrong!” Lauren snapped, and Harry held her back as she went to lunge at Liam. I was slightly angry at Harry now, why the hell did he hold her back? Liam deserves a punch in mouth for his stupidity. I name him ‘Lord of Dickheads’. Yep, that title suits him. Not now Beth, concentrate.

“Where is he?” A guy growled storming in the house, and then suddenly Liam was pinned against the wall, “What the hell have you done to her?! She’s in tears over some prat like you!”

“Who are you?” Liam frowned. I could only see the back of the guy’s head at the moment; but I recognised the voice as Molly’s brother, Jeremy. Yes Jer! Knock the Lord of Dickheads out.

“Jeremy is she okay?” Sophia asked concern was obvious on her face, mixed with anger. As I am sure we were all looking like that, well us girls at least.

“Jeremy?” Liam glared at Jer; he said his name with so much hatred I didn’t think it was possible. I mean none of the boys have met Jeremy; I’m pretty sure Molly hasn’t introduced them yet…

“Molly would never, never, cheat on you! She loves you! What is wrong with you?! How could you do this to her?” Jeremy shouted getting all up and personal in Liam’s grill.

“I haven’t done anything!” Liam shouted.

“You’ve broken her heart!” Jeremy shouted as the Zayn, Harry and Louis tried to pull him off Liam. Niall was just standing at the back, making sure none of us girls started on him as well. And believe me I did try. I wanted to rip his head from his neck.

“She cheated on me!” Liam hissed.

“No! She didn’t!” Jeremy shouted back.

It's Gotta Be You ~One Direction Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें