Part Sixty-One

Sophia‘s POV

I was feeling giddy as us girls went outside. This was going to be so much fun. Both the chat-up line challenge and the water fight. I was thinking of the best, cheesiest, and funniest chat-up lines I could. I did feel a little bit sorry for Justin though, we were going to get him bad.

Okay, so I was too excited to care about Justin’s feelings, he was going to feel so embarrassed, as we’d got someone to film it was well. It was time to get payback on Justin Bieber. Personally we had nothing to get revenge on him for, but Kenny did and probably many other people he’d pranked in his life time. So, we are doing this for them. And the whole world will see it.

“Ah! Kenny! What the hell?” We heard Justin shouting as he ran outside. We were all hidden behind the cars.

“For Narnia!” Lauren screamed and we all jumped out with our water guns and water balloons. We all had water guns, and when the water in them ran out we had water balloons ready to go.

“What?!” Justin shrieked and tried to take cover as we circled him and shot him with water.

“You going down Bieber!” I shouted, laughing so hard.

“Why?” Justin shouted hiding behind Kenny, so we all started spraying Kenny too. When the water in the guns ran out we grabbed the water balloons and started throwing them. I threw a bright blue one, aiming for Justin, but I’m not the best thrower, and it hit Louis square in the face. He turned around and glared at me. The next thing I knew a red balloon smashed against my stomach. I screamed as the cold water exploded across my body. Holy Songbird! That’s some cold water.

“Louis!” I shrieked.

“You hit me first!” He shouted.

“Every man for themselves!” Harry screamed and then everything changed. Water balloons were being thrown in every direction and smashed against each of us. More freezing water drenched me from head to toe. I grabbed more water balloons and threw then at anyone I could see. Soon the water balloons ran out and we were all soaked to the bone with water. All of our teeth were chattering and we were shivering.

“Let’s go inside and get warm,” Liam suggested and we nodded, before hurrying indoors.

“Towels,” A woman cried walking towards us, I think she was a backstage worker or something, I didn’t recognise her.

“T-Thank y-you,” We all stuttered out and grabbed the towels, hugging them to ourselves.

“How about I take you all back to the hotel and you can chill there for a bit?” Kenny offered.

“Sounds great,” Justin smiled at us all and we nodded. We all hopped into a big car, the towels still wrapped tightly around us.

“That was fun,” Niall smiled at me, “We should do it again sometime.”

“Did it hurt?” I asked him, keeping my poker face on.

“What?” Niall asked.

“When you fell out of heaven,” I raised my eyebrows questioningly. Niall cracked up laughing and it was so hard for me not to laugh, but I managed it… just.

“What?” I asked.

“That was the cheesiest pick-up line ever,” He said between his laughs. Oh, you just wait.

“What are you talking about? I was being serious. Why would I use a chat-up line on you? You’re already my boyfriend…” I said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“You were being serious?” His eyes widened.

“Yes…” I nodded.

“Oh… sorry,” He bit his lip to hold from laughing. I just nodded and looked out the window.

It's Gotta Be You ~One Direction FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara