Part Thirty-One

Sophia’s POV

It was now eleven and the girls were still in deep sleep; I’d woken up an hour ago and got ready. How to wake them up…

Meh, I’ll just do something simple and easy and totally not over-reactive.

“THE CHALET IS ON FIRE!” I screamed at the top of my voice running around the chalet making as much noise as possible, “FIRE! FIRE! WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE! FIRE! SUPERMAN SAVE ME! AH! IT’S SO HOT! Like me, insert winky face here, I just said winky!”

I fell on the floor laughing and then had a coughing attack from laughing too much.

“FIRE! WHERE’S THE FIRE? HELP WE’RE ON FIRE!” Beth ran in screaming, she had the duvet wrapped around her legs and she tripped on it and was sent flying across the room and landed with a thud on the floor, followed by a groan.

“BEFF! BEFF ARE YOU OKAY? FIRE!” Lauren screamed and ran over to Beth followed quickly by Molly.

“Now that you’re all up- wait where’s Mel?” I asked.

“Erm, last I remember we were went into that night club,” Beth mumbled as they all stood up.

“Same,” Molly and Lauren agreed.

“Coffee’s on the side,” I pointed to the kitchen counter.

“Thanks,” They all muttered and went over to the coffee’s. I chewed my lip and walked around the flat, Mel wasn’t anywhere.nWhere the hell was she? The noise. The noise! Last night! I was just getting to sleep when I heard crashing and groaning; I thought it was just one of the girls falling off their bed or something like that… it must have been Mel. She must have got up and walked out.

I walked to the door and outside the chalet. I heard light snoring and frowned. “Zayn you can’t just pee on the policeman’s leg…” I heard a mumbled whisper that sounded like Mel. She’s dreaming about Zayn peeing up a policeman’s leg. Like Molly did.

I walked around the corner and saw Mel curled up on a patch of grass under a beach towel. I pulled out my iPhone and started videoing her. “Zayn… be my superman…” She mumbled, sucking her thumb. Aw how cute!

Zayn is going to love this! “Zayn, I miss you, please come home soon…” She mumbled again. I stopped recording and bent down.

“Mel,” I shook her shoulders lightly, “Mel, time to wake up.”

“Zayn?” She mumbled her eyes fluttering open.

“No, it’s Sophia, it’s time to wake up Mel,” I smiled.

“Oh, okay,” She mumbled and tried to stand up, nearly falling over but I caught her.

“Hangover…” She moaned.

“Come on, I got you some coffee,” I said and helped her inside.

“So, what do you guys remember anything from last night?” I asked smirking.

“Oh God, what did we do?” They all put their head in their hands.

“Well, I recall Beth thinking she was Superman, Lauren was Spiderman and you two were trying to climb on top of the buildings, then Lauren tried to attack a policeman thinking he was a villain- he tried to arrest you, then Beth tried to rescue you and he tried to arrest Beth too,” I laughed.

“Oh my God!” Beth and Lauren laughed and everyone joined in.

“What about me?” Molly asked warily.