Part Forty-Seven

And let’s go at it,

I’ll play the fanatic,

Girl I wanna take you out,

And take you down

Be my rockstar,

Chase you like a cop car,

Girl I wanna take you out,

And take you down

Way-oh

Baby we can change roles,

You can play my lover,

I can play yours ~ Take You Down, by JLS

Molly’s POV

“How about this?” Chloe held up a nice, but tight dress.

I’d invited Chloe and Eleanor to come shopping with me; they’d agreed, saying they’d find the perfect dress to show Liam what he could have missed. Liam was picking me up at five for our date, so the three of us went shopping at eleven, giving us three hours to find the perfect dress, shoes and accessories; then we have three house for me to get ready, Eleanor said she’d do my make-up and Chloe’s going to do my hair. We’d been in the shopping centre for two hours already, sorting through things- I was beginning to lose hope.

“No,” I shook my head, “I don’t want to look like a slag.”

“True,” She nodded and put it back.

“How about this?” I held up a shirt and jeans.

“Looks to casual,” Eleanor commented.

“True,” I nodded and put the items back.

“How about this one?” Eleanor held a beautiful dress up. It was simple, not too classy, after all it was only a date; I wasn’t walking down the red carpet. It had a black top part, where my breasts were, then it had a white flowing pleated material. It had a broach on the left side where the black went into the white.

“It’s perfect,” I grinned and took it off her. And it wasn’t that expensive either. I paid for it as well as some black sandal high heels. Liam wanted to pay for the dress and shoes, but I refused to let him- he tried to force the money on me but I ran out the apartment screaming; his face was hilarious. Eleanor and Chloe had met me at the mall.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“How do you want it?” Chloe asked me as I sat in front of the mirror in Liam’s room. Chloe and Eleanor had kicked him out his apartment so I could get ready; he’s now getting ready in Zayn’s apartment. I had an hour and a half to get ready.

“Erm, how about a fish tail plait down the right side, leaving a bit of my fringe down to frame my face?” I suggested staring at my reflection and then I glanced at Chloe. She had her thinking face on, like she was imagining the hair-do on me.

“Sounds perfect,” She grinned after a moment. I felt her slowly brush the very few knots out my hair and then she carefully pulled at it until I had one perfect side fish tail plait resting gently below my shoulder.  She then got out the straighteners and curled the little bit of fringe left dangling in front of my face. She pinned it back a little so it would frame my face and dangle in front of my eye.  She sprayed my hair with hair spray for like five minutes. Okay, so a little exaggeration. But afterwards I couldn’t move my face, and I found it hard to breath with the toxic fumes in the air.