Part Five

Sophia’s POV

Once we got to our floor we got off and went to our room, I showed Mel to her bed and she began putting her things away. “We’re going to do the Quickfire Battle now, you coming?” I asked.

“No, I’m going to put my things away and have a shower, you go on, it’s fine,” Mel smiled.

“Okay,” I waved before walking into the boys room.

“Right, now we’re all here, who wants to play?” Harry asked as I walked through the door.

“I’ll be camera man!” Niall shouted.

“I vote Louis verses Sophia,” Harry shouted.

“That's fine with me,” I smiled.

How bad could it be?

*~*~*~*

“Hello and welcome to our latest edition of Quickfire Battles. I, Harry Styles, am your host today, and working the camera is Niall Horan, and our contestants today are… Louis Tomlinson verses Sophia Dowell,” Harry said in a very posh presenter’s voice.

“Whilst we are here, I would like to say, stop sending hate to Sophia because she’s done nothing wrong, she is definitely not a prostitute and she is our friend, so please leave her alone,” Liam said, addressing the camera.

“Aw, thanks Liam,” I smiled.

“Right, you have your questions,” Harry said referring to the questions card he had gave each of us, “So, let’s get started, Louis, you’re asking first, three… two… one… GO!” Harry grinned like a mad-man.

“Do you like Niall Horan more than a friend?” Louis smirked.

“What sort of question is that?” I frowned.

“WRONG ANSWER!” Harry shouted.

“Fine, maybe,” I said.

“WRONG ANSWER!” Harry shouted.

“Fine, yes!” I shouted, before asking my first question- which wasn’t actually on the card, “Do you like Beth more than a friend?”

Two can play at that game.

“THAT’S NOT ON THE CARD!” Harry shouted.

“WRONG ANSWER!” I smirked.

“Yes,” Louis muttered, before asking his next question, “What’s Niall’s best feature?”

“Eyes!” I answered instantly, “But this is an easy question!” I frowned, referring to Louis’ next question.