Part Sixteen

Sophia’s POV

“I win!” I shouted.

“No way!” Niall shouted.

“Want to play again?” I asked.

“No!” Everyone else shouted.

“What? Why not?” Niall and I both pouted.

“Because you are both too competitive!” Harry shouted.

“Yeah buddie!” We both high-fived each other. If you didn’t know or guess Niall and I had been having staring competitions for like an hour now, we’d drawn all of them.

“Fine, I’m going for food, anyone coming?” I asked.

“Food!” Niall and the rest of the boys shouted and ran out of the room. I laughed with the rest of the girls and then we followed them down the stairs. We walked down to the dining room at the hotel and met with the boys who already had their plates piled high.

*~*~*~*~*

“I’m just nipping loo,” Niall said and got up.nHe left the table we were sat at, in the night club we had moved on to after dinner. I then I decided I might as well go to the bathroom too.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” I got up and walked off in the direction Niall had gone. I passed the dance floor and saw Lauren and Beth doing the ‘Zarry Dance’ and Zayn and Harry were watching in shock; I stopped for a minute to watch them.

“Oh no you didn’t,” Zayn and Harry gasped.

“Oh yes we did,” Beth and Lauren said in the same tone as they carried on doing the ‘Zarry Dance’.

“B-But that’s OUR dance! The Zarry Dance!” Harry shouted in outrage.

“Now it’s our dance! The… Bauren Dance!” Lauren shouted. Not as catchy as Zarry but it’ll do for now.

“Anyway, we do it better,” Beth smirked.

“No way!” Zayn gasped. Then it turned into a full blown Zarry Dance dance-off. Zayn and Harry verses Lauren and Beth. I laughed and walked off to the bathroom. I walked around the corner and felt my heart shatter into a million tiny pieces. A lump rose in my throat and tears formed in my eyes and I couldn’t stop them spilling down my cheeks.

“No!” I gasped. Not again. Please not again.

“Sophia!” Niall gasped and pulled away from kissing Courtney. What was my sister doing here anyway?

“Can I have my chewing gum back Nialler?” Courtney giggled.

That’s it. There was this little hope I had that Courtney had kissed Niall like Josh had to me, but if he had her gum in his mouth he must have kissed her back.

“I-I loved you,” I whispered.

“Sophia please,” Niall stepped forward.

“Oh Nialler, don’t get her hopes up, she knows I’ll always win the guy, she’s too ugly,” Courtney giggled.

“Don’t ever talk to me again… I hate you!” I whispered fiercely to Niall; knowing that I didn’t want to say that and it was a lie, “I trusted you after Josh! That was a huge thing for me!”

I then fled as fast as I could out of the club, none of my friends seeing me as they were too busy with their boyfriends or having a dance-off to notice a heart-broken best friend. I ran all the way to the hotel and into my room. I grabbed all of my possessions and shoved them into a bag and then I left the hotel. No note was left, no explanation, none were needed, Niall could tell them, and definitely no explanation of where I was going. I ran from the hotel and just ran, not knowing where I was going.