Part Fifty

Mel’s POV

“So, we’ve done… all the girls, Liam, Niall, Zayn… and that’s everyone,” I grinned.

“This is going to be so fun,” Louis smiled evilly.

“It is,” Harry agreed.

“So, whilst they’re asleep tonight, Louis, you can start by bordering up the house, Harry you get my room and also sort the electricity box out, in the under the stairs cupboard, I’ll sort out Niall and Sophia’s room. Then I’ll get dressed for Molly’s whilst you, Louis, gets Lauren and then get in position for Sophia, and Harry gets in position for Beth. Got it?” I explained and they nodded.

“Here’s the camera’s,” Harry handed us each a video camera.

“Great,” Louis grinned evilly, “Are we filming a bit of setting up as well?”

“Sure, why not?” I shrugged and we all nodded.

“Sorted.”

The boys had got back from their interview with Alan Carr about half an hour ago, since then Louis, Harry and I had been locked away in my room planning for tonight’s pranks. It was going to be epic. The others had gone out for Nando’s together; we decided it’d be a perfect time to plan, so we stayed behind.

The rest of the interview was very funny and good. The boys didn’t say too much about us, which we were all kind of glad about, I think Sophia was really happy when Alan asked about her disorder and the boys said they didn’t want to speak about it. I thanked them about it when they came back; Sophia didn’t want to make a big deal about it, but I just needed to thank them because after all, she is my cousin.

“We’re back!” Lauren shouted as they came back from dinner.

Not long now and our pranks begin.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Night guys,” I shouted as I climbed into the bed, next to Zayn.

“Night,” I heard some muffled replies.

“Night Mel,” Zayn whispered and kissed my head. I grabbed my phone off the side and quickly text Zayn, it’s how we’d been communicating since the twitcam- as I still couldn’t speak to him.

To Zayn; Not long until we can speak again :D night Zayn, love you x

I sent the text and then Zayn pulled out his phone and read it. He smiled at me and kissed me quickly. “Not long now,” He whispered in agreement and I snuggled closer to his bare chest, stealing his body warmth. He wrapped his arms securely around my waist and kissed my head before we both fell asleep.

I heard my phone buzz on the bedside table and open my eyes. I grabbed it to see that it was time. I quickly text Louis and Harry to get their arses out of bed. It was now five in the morning. We had about three hours till someone would wake up- probably Liam. I slid quietly out of Zayn’s grip; he was a heavy sleeper, he didn’t even stir.

I didn’t bother changing out of my pyjamas; I just pulled Zayn’s jumper over the top and then went to find Louis and Harry. I was lucky because they were just coming out of Beth and Lauren’s rooms as I walked out of mine. I pulled out my video camera and turned it on, turning it to face the three of us.

“Hello world,” Harry waved at the camera and Louis joined in.

“We’re just about to set up our pranks now,” Louis grinned happily.

“Louis, go get the tape and cardboard and start, Harry go get my room ready- don’t forget the electricity,” I said and they nodded, “Let’s do this.”