Part Thirty-Four

Sophia’s POV

“So we have nothing else to do tonight, what do you want to do?” Liam asked, we’d all finished with our reuniting now, except for Louis and Beth, who were on a date on the roof or something Harry said.

“Remember we’re going Universal tomorrow as well,” Zayn said.

“Slumber Party!” I shouted making everyone jump and look at me, “Slumber Party! Slumber Party!” I chanted over and over again then decided I’d show off my amazing rapping skills. “S to the L to the U to the-“ I was cut off by all the girls shouting at me.

“No! Not again! Stop!” They all screamed and a pillow hit me in my face.

“In the face!” I screamed loudly causing everyone to laugh.

“Slumber party sounds good, as long as Harry keeps it in his trousers,” Liam smirked.

“Oh you got lanced!” I shouted and everyone looked at me quizzically.

“It’s my new word, leave me alone! Don’t mock me!” I shouted and buried my head in Niall’s chest.

“I think someone’s a little hyper,” Molly muttered.

“We’ll go into our room and set up for the slumber party and then we’ll order room service of sweets and pizza and popcorn and loads of food!” Harry shouted.

“Food!” Niall agreed in his own special way.

“Riverside let’s go!” I shouted and everyone started making the little ‘dudu-dudu-dududu’ noise before I ran out our room and into the boys. I grabbed all the duvets and pillows before anyone could stop me and threw them on the floor. “Yay-ar!” I shouted and took a few steps back as I heard people enter the room. “For Narnia!” I shouted as loud as I could, then charged at the huge duvet-pillow pile on the floor and dived on top of it. I landed starfish style on top, but began sinking so I ended up in the middle. “I’m sinking! Sinking! Is this what the Titanic felt like? Help! I don’t want to die!” I shouted but it was all muffled due to the duvet in my mouth.

“Sophia! My love, I won’t let you die!” Harry shouted and I felt someone dive on top of me. Suddenly I felt Harry’s hands on my waist and he turned me around so I could see him.

“Hello Harry, fancy seeing you here,” I smiled.

“Hello Sophia, I know, it’s spiffing isn’t it,” Harry said in a very posh voice, “How has one been?”

“One has been quite excellent thank you Hazza. How have you been?” I asked, using the same tone.

“Okay you two, out you get,” Liam said sternly, it seems Harry has sunken in to the duvets as well. We started wriggling around trying to find an exit but everywhere I looked was duvet.

“Harry it’s huge! We’re never going to get out!” I groaned.