Part Forty

Sophia’s POV

We must have spent hours watching and re-watching all of the Janoskian videos. They are so funny. The boys were now fully educated on Janoskians and they loved it- I don’t think there was a single moment when we couldn’t here Niall’s cute laugh.

Speaking of Niall, I still don’t know what’s going on between us. He kissed me earlier, and told me he loved me; but he hasn’t done anything since- I mean he’s sorted avoided me… I don’t know what’s going on; but until he asks me to be his girlfriend again I will live my single life in style.

“Well, I’m going out, anyone coming?” I asked.

“Where are you going?” Mel asked me.

“Might take a trip to a shopping mall, play some games… maybe a bit of Make Them Move, Invisible Rope, lie at the bottom of an escalator, play dead in an elevator, the usual,” I shrugged and grabbed my phone and some money.

“I’m coming!” Everyone shouted and jumped up.

“Let’s go Mother Hulkers!” Beth grinned and we exited the house. We took two cars, Mel and Louis drove. I was in Mel’s car with Zayn, Lauren and Harry. Whilst Louis had Beth, Liam, Molly and Niall in his. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Niall so excited to be in Louis' car when I said I’d go with Mel. I don’t understand that boy. He confesses he still loves me, and even kisses me, then he ignores me and does all he can to avoid me. It makes no sense. He’s messing with my feelings, well two can play at that game.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out to see I had a text from Lauren, I frowned and looked at her confused. Why did she text me when she’s sitting one seat away from me. She saw me looking and nodded, I opened the text, knowing that’s what her little head nod meant.

From LOZZAR: what’s with you and Nialler? x

I sighed and quickly typed a reply.

To LOZZAR: I dunno, he kisses me then avoids me, he’s messin with my emotions, 2 can play that game ;D x

She looked at her phone soon after I’d sent the text and then looked up at me smirking. “This is going to be good,” She grinned dragging out the ‘o’.

“Wait what?” Harry frowned looking between Lauren and I.

“You’ll see,” I winked and Lauren laughed.

“Right…” He frowned. Bless him, he’s so confused. When we got there I hopped out the car.

“Now where to start?” Mel asked as we met up with the others.

“Elevators, escalators, Make Them Move, Invisible Rope?” Beth asked.

“Make Them Move,” I grinned.

“Agreed,” Everyone nodded.

“Now remember, the rules of the game are simple- no touching them, no speaking English,” Molly said.