Part Forty-Three

Sophia’s POV

"I'm bored, and squished,” I moaned. We'd been locked in the downstairs cupboard for an hour now.

"Cramp!" I screamed in pain and squirmed around trying to stop the pain whilst Niall laughed at me.

"Don't laugh! This is not a laughing matter!" I hissed as I bent my toes back, stretching out the muscle, which weakened the pain. I kept stretching them until it stopped. When it was over after about five minutes Niall finally stopped laughing at me.

"Now I'm bored, and squished," I moaned again. Niall pulled me on to his lap so quickly I didn't even comprehend it until I was sat comfortably with much more room.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well we solved one problem," He grinned.

"Thank you, but tell me if I hurt you and I'll get off," I said.

"You wouldn't hurt me," He chuckled.

"But I'm heavy," I said.

"No, you're not," He said seriously.

"Fine," I sighed giving in.

"I'm still bored," I moaned again.

"I have an idea," Niall smirked at me.

"I like your thinking," I smirked back. I kissed him and he kissed me back with as much enthusiasm. We then both began moving around and knocking things around.

"Niall," I fake giggled, as both tried to hold our laughs.

"Sophia," Niall moaned. We groaned and moaned some more, still moving around and kicking the wall a little.

"Not in my cupboard!" Liam shouted. Niall tangled his hands in my hair as we continued kissing and pushed me against the wall, making an exaggerated banging noise, and I ran my fingers through his hair messing it up. Niall pulled my shirt over my head, and although we had started out only joking and messing around, trying to make them think we were having sex in here and hopefully they would let us out, it was beginning to get a little heated now as instincts took over and we got a little carried away.

"Niall," I moaned loudly, exaggerating every action and noise we made, as my hands found the zipper of his trousers and un-did it.

"Stop! Ew! We'll let you out! Just stop!" Molly exclaimed. Niall and I smirked at each other as we heard the door unlock. I grabbed the handle and opened the door, before slipping out; Niall followed and pulled up his trousers on the way.

"Did you seriously just do it... in there?" Harry asked Niall, smirking and looking very impressed. Weird child.

"What are we doing now?" I cut in before Niall could answer.