Part Thirty

Sophia’s POV

“C to the R to the O to the M to the E to the R, Cromer here we come! C to the R to the O to the M to the E to the R, Cromer here we come! C to the R to the O to the M to the E to the R, Cromer here we come!” I sang loudly as Mel drove us all to the seaside.

“Okay Soph, we’ve heard that verse about fifty times already, isn’t there anymore to the song you can sing?” Beth sighed.

“Yeah, at first it was okay, then it was bad, then it got worse, and basically it spiralled down,” Molly agreed.

“Fine…” I sighed and then grinned, “C to the R to the O to the M to the E to the R! Cromer here we come, we will be reppin’ the streets with our ninja badass moves! There is Lauren- L to the O to the double Z to the A to the R! And her big nose! Then Mel- M to the E to the L! And her large tongue! Also Molly- M to the O to the double L to the Y! And her paedophile smile! Then Beth- B to the E to the double F! And her big mouth! Not forgetting me! Sophia! S to the O to the P to the H to the I to the A! I am amazing and such a ninja! This is my rap and now I’m done, say hello to my bread bins because I like the sun!”

“You like the sun?” Beth laughed.

“It had to rhyme okay!” I said exasperated.

“That was the crappest rap I have ever heard,” Mel commented.

“It was the most wonderful amazingly epic rap in the world!” I shouted loudly.

“What planet do you come from?” Lauren laughed.

“Well, I believe the name of it is Earth,” I said in a posh voice. They didn’t reply, Molly just turned up the radio. Well isn’t that rude. But at least my ears get blessed with the beautiful voice that is known as Olly Murs…

Heaven…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When we arrived in Cromer we parked in the near car park; deciding we’d spend the most time we could at the beach whilst the sun was out and it was hot- a rarity in England, let me tell you that for a fact.

I was wearing my denim shorts and a white vest top, underneath I was wearing a simple red bikini and on my feet were my favourite pair of black gladiator sandals; I was also wearing my red ray bann shades. I had a bag on my back that had a towel in and some other things. I was lotioned up and ready for the sun baby!

“I am woman! Hear me rawr!” I screamed and ran down to the beach. I swear I saw some parents pulling their children away from me…

“Soph! Soph hold on!” Lauren shrieked and ran after me.

I made it to the sand and dropped my bag on the floor. I carried on running to the sea, dropping extra bits of clothing on the floor until I was only in my bikini and shades. I made it to the water’s edge and ran in.

“Holy songbird that’s cold!” I screamed and turned back to see Lauren was videoing me on her iPhone. Well that’s embarrassing. Along the beach you could see a trail of my belongings that Molly was picking up and putting in a pile with the rest of our groups things.

“It is the sea Soph!” Mel laughed.

“Come on guys get in!” I laughed and splashed them with water.

“Oh it’s on!” Beth shouted and ran into the water splashing me with water. She was wearing a blue bikini and her blue ray bann shades.

The others all joined in and we ended up having a full on splash war. By the end of it we were all soaking wet. Lauren had laughed so much she couldn’t even stand up and she slipped under the water; she grabbed my hand trying to stand back up and I fell down and went under too. I jumped up spluttering out salty sea water.