Part Twenty-Three

Sophia’s POV

“Shall we see where the others are?” Beth asked, “They’ve been a while.”

“Yes, but I do not want to see Lauren and Harry getting it on in a store cupboard somewhere,” Niall laughed.

“True,” I agreed.

“Perhaps we should just meet them at home…” I suggested.

“That’s a good idea, and we can text them so they know,” Louis nodded.

“Isn’t it quicker to go to ours, than there’s?” Niall asked.

“Suppose,” Louis nodded, “You can come back to ours tonight.”

“Okay, but we don’t have a change of clothes…” Beth said.

“I’ll just wear Niall’s,” I shrugged, “If that’s okay with you?”

“Yeah,” He said loudly then whispered the last bit in my ear, “I think you look sexy in my clothes.” This simple comment just made me blush a deep shade of red.

“Come on you,” I laughed and stood up, pulling him to his feet too. We headed towards the exit and heard loads of shouting… weird. We just shrugged it off, probably just fans cheering for the boys to come out.

We opened the exit and gasped. It was a full blown rampage out there. Girls fighting, like proper b*tch fights, pulling each other’s hair, slapping, punching and kicking.

“It’s Niall and Louis!” One girl screamed and then they were all running at us. We quickly pulled the door shut- luckily it was one you could only open from the inside.

“What the hell?” We all muttered.

“I saw him first!” We heard someone shout.

“No I did!” Someone else shouted.

“It doesn’t matter because I’m going to marry Niall, not you!” A third voice said and then there was loads of angry shouting and a loud smash. We all stood in shock and decided to try the front exit. We walked out of the arena and out the front exit, pretty clear except the odd fan.

“Excuse me, can I have your autograph?” A girl and her friend asked.

“Sure,” Niall said but pulled up his hood, as did Lou. They gave the girls their autographs and a hug and then we hurried to where Paul was now waiting with a car, I’d text him that we were out front whilst the boys signed their autographs. Yes I had Paul’s number, we all did for emergencies.

“Thanks,” I smiled at him as we got in the car.

“It’s my job,” He laughed, “But it is mad back there, the police are arriving soon.”

“Really, jeez,” We all muttered.

“Yes, and I think an ambulance as well,” Paul said and started to drive us to the boys flats.

“Holy songbird!” I gasped.

“Why do you say that?” Beth asked me, “I’ve always wondered…”

“When I was back in Ireland, when I was thirteen, me and my best friend were playing the iPod Shuffle Game- you know the game where you say the start of a sentence you shuffle your iPod music and whatever the songs title or artist name is, finishes that sentence. Well she said ‘holy’ as the start of the sentence and when I shuffled my songs the song was called ‘Songbird’ so I’ve said Holy Songbird ever since,” I shrugged.

“That sounds like an epic game…” Louis murmured.

“You’ve never played it?” I frowned.