Attack of the Killer Garage Sale: Part 1

.

.

.

Jazz sat at the table in the kitchen with Dash, trying to tutor him in Algebra.

 "OK in algebraic terms a-squared plus b-squared equals c-squared where C is the hypotenuse while A and B are the sides of the triangle. Got it?" Jazz explained again only to look up and see once again Dash wasn't paying attention. "Dash focus. I'm doing a thesis on tutoring the un-tutorable and you're disproving my thesis that nobodies un-tutorable."

"Well, you know you're beautiful when you're using the word un-un-uh...Whatever that word is," Dash stated still checking Jazz out when Danny and (y/n) walked into the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Hey, Jazz...Dash?! W-what are you doing here?" Danny asked, pouring me and him a glass of juice.

Danny places his cup on the table but quickly falls when his arm goes intangible causing Dash's stuff and his glass of juice to spill all over Dash.

Glaring at him Dash growled, "Watch it Fentonouski!" 

Grabbing Danny by the arm and making their way out of the kitchen (y/n) quickly apologizes to him. "Uh sorry, we're just uh...Passing through," She started to pull Danny away while Dash growled at them. 

Pulling the book off his head as he returned his attention to Jazz, ignoring his soaked jeans. "Now that the Twinkies are out of the way, you're coming to my party Saturday right? It'll be a chance for you to see me in my rightful setting. King of Casper High," Dash slides an invitation to Jazz.

 Taking the invitation from Dash which read 'Da Dash Bash', Jazz frowned and told Dash, "Also a great place to work on my thesis that the effects of being mean to my brother and his girlfriend and then asking me out. Hmm, I'll go, on one condition."

.

.

.

Danny and I quickly exited the kitchen when we heard his dad call for us.

 "Hey kids, check out my latest innovation on ghost hunting technology!"

Heading into the lab we see Mr. Fenton holding some form of a vacuum as he started showing it off to us.

 "The Ghost Weasel. It collects ambient ghost energy and shoots it into the Ghost Zone." 

"Does it work?" Danny asked.

"Why wouldn't it? Only one way to find out," Mr. Fenton turned on the Ghost Weasel as it started puffing out smoke and he started sucking my parent's notes into the machine when the Fenton Thermos was caught in the Ghost Weasel. 

Mr. Fenton struggled to get the thermos out as he stated, "Dang it! Gotta get the Fenton un-loger," Handing the machine to us he runs upstairs. 

"Uh, Dad?" Danny started to say but it was too late, he was gone.

"Um, your dad is gone but couldn't you just throw it into reverse?" I asked pressing the reverse button and the thermos shot out hitting the Ghost Zone's on button which at the advice of my parents had been rewired and moved to the outside of the Fenton portal.

A scientist-looking ghost flew out laughing maniacally as he bellowed, "Children! You have freed me: Technus! Ghost master of science and electrical technology!" 

"Oh no, you don't! You're not going to use the technology in this lab to take over the world!" Danny shouted at Technus while I faced-palmed myself. 

Looking around the lab Technus said, "What? That's a great idea! Have you ever considered tutoring?" 

Sighing I thwack Danny behind the head and cross my arms as he looks at me confused. "That was for giving him the 'bright' idea to take over the world using your dad's lab," I said annoyedly.

 Suddenly Technus pulled out an orb and threw it at me, which caused some sort of trap to form around me and I was flown over to Technus, screaming. I was struggling to move and I kept my eyes closed as I heard Danny shout.

 "(y/n)! I'll go get help! Just hang tight!"

.

.

.

Danny made stepping noises so it sounded like he was running upstairs, then he jumped up into the air and went ghost. Turning intangible and invisible Danny flew under Technus and kicked the ball out of his hand as it fell to the ground, smashing to bits. Going visible again, Danny caught (y/n) before she hit the ground as he flew her to the staircase. 

"Phantom! You saved me...Thank you!" She quickly stated as she got back on her feet. 

"Anytime, now I want you to run upstairs and hide. I'll deal with this guy. Okay (y/n)?" Danny told (y/n) pointing upstairs as he began to make his way over to Technus.

Just as Danny is about to take off (y/n) stops him by grabbing his hand and tells him, "Wait! Just...Be careful please?" 

Giving her a small smile Danny nods. 

.

.

.

After Danny confirms he'll be careful I run up half of the stairs before going ghost and flying back down, soon poking Danny.

 "Sorry I'm late but I didn't want to interrupt you and your girlfriend." 

Blushing a deep shade of red Danny began to stutter. "(y/n) is not my girlfriend! Nor does she know my identity, we just happened to meet at the zoo a while back when Delilah the purple-back gorilla got out. Now come on we need to stop Technus!"  

We fly in to punch Technus as he pulls out a long stick with a spikey ball on top of it and hits us with it. We were shocked with it when he hit us again and we flew back, landing next to the Ghost Weasel. Getting an idea I pick it up and turn it on as Danny then takes hold of it.

"You know what? I've already been dumped on once in my own house and that's enough for one day!" He tells Technus aiming the Ghost Weasel at him.

We try to control the Ghost Weasel as we aim it towards Technus and it sucks him into the machine before it explodes from sucking in too much. The lab gets covered in goo as I turn invisible and fly behind a wall. Danny turns back into his human form when his dad shouts for us. 

"Danny! (y/n)! I'm coming back and I can't wait to see the lab looking exactly as I left it!"

Last Edit - July 19th, 2021

Revised - April 16th, 2024

Old Author's note -

Author: This chapter may have caused some confusion so...You and Danny aren't dating yet, Jazz just ships you two. That's why she called you his girlfriend. ;D