Two Million Dollar Ghosts: Part 7

"It's not possible! You're an idiot! AN IDIOT!" Plasmius cried as Jack told him before throwing him into the Ghost Zone "Maybe so, but I'm the idiot to beat you!" "That was awesome!" Danny shouted, causing Jack to frown stating "Aren't you forgetting something? Again." 

The announcer came on again stating "Portal to explode in 5...4..." Panic had risen, causing Danny to juggle with the new Filtratior as all three of us made sure it didn't break. BOOM! The explosion went off as we watched the screen and Jack explains "Now you see: That's exactly what would happen if you don't change the Ecto-Filtratior every six months."

 "Uh, why do you even have this simulation on your laptop?" I question once the thought donned on me and he further explained. "So I never forget to tell Danny why it's important to change the Ecto-Filtratior." "I won't, and you shouldn't forget this: I'm really proud of you Dad, I can't believe you beat that ghost back into the Ghost Zone!" Danny said as we made our way out of the kitchen. "Aw thanks, Danny. So from here on in..." "I'll remember my chores."

 "And I'll remember that my actions have consequences to others, especially my family." The two conversed and I question "What about your friends?" He turns to me with a bright smile stating "(y/n), you and your family has put up with a lot of my antics and protected not only me and Maddie, but you, Danny and Jazz, so to me the (l/n)s are my family." 

I give him a wide smile as I hug him saying "Thanks." We just so happened to be passing by the weapons vault as my parents, Maddie and Jazz called out for us.

 "Jack! Danny! (y/n)!" "Let us out! Jack! Man, that's cool." We let out a gasp as we raced to the vault and started to free our family from the prison dubbed the weapons Vault.

Deep in the Ghost Zone Plasmius started to ramble to himself. "Unbelievable, Jack Fenton beat me. ME!"

 At that moment the key Plasmius was after hit him in the back and he grabs ahold of it mumbling "And yet here I am, holding the key I've been searching for. 

Oh Jack Fenton, even in success you fail!" A large shadow loomed over Plasmius, he turns his head to confirm his suspicions: It was the guardian, who let out a yowl as it swallowed him whole. "Oh BUTTER BISCUITS!"