What You Want: Part 7

"Where are you two? Where?!" Tucker shouted at us. Looking to Danny I nod to him and he nods back to me as I mouth "Go time." We appeared behind Tucker as Danny asked "What's the matter? Can't catch what you can't see?" Tucker made a grab for us but we just disappeared before he could touch us.

We reappeared back at Fenton Works and I looked around to see no Tucker as I ask "Where is he? He has to have followed us, it's almost noon!" Out of nowhere, I hit something and when I looked up it was Tucker as he asked "Yeah, what's the dizzle? Fizzle, dizzle!"

Tucker grabbed me, holding me tight before flying me down to the basement with Danny hot on our trail shouting my superhero name. "No! Don't throw (s/n) into the Ghost Zone, please!" Danny shouted, giving Tucker the idea. "I wasn't going to but that is a GREAT idea and hey why not make it better? I'll throw you in the Ghost Zone too, along with your girlfriend!" Turning around Tucker grabbed Danny too as we reached the lab. "Only gonna have one shot at this," Danny whispered to me as he grabbed my hand, forming an ecto ball, to cue me in as I formed an ecto ball too.

 Danny pretended that he needed to sneeze and fake sneezed in Tucker's face, who scolded him as he let go of us both. "Hey! Cover your mouth!" Before Tuck could process what was going on we hit him with our ecto blasts into the ghost dream catcher and the ghostly wish was removed from Tucker.

 When he came to his senses he asked looking at the ghost "Is that me?" The ghost went to attack Tucker before being sucked into the thermos and I helped him up stating "No it's not you Tuck, not anymore." Walking over to Danny, Tucker started apologizing immediately. "Aw man, guys I'm sorry I...I couldn't control myself." "Dude, don't worry about it, you were under the Genie's spell and you broke it," Danny told Tucker as he began sniffling again. "Yeah but none of that wouldn't have happened if I wasn't jealous." 

Tucker stated hanging his head low. Clasping his shoulder I tell him "Hey you had a right to be jealous, everyone wants superpowers and it probably didn't help that we were showing off around you." "Friends?" Danny asked extending his arm and Tucker shook it telling him "The best." As we walked away Danny's parents came out of their tent to find nothing, shrugged, and went back in their tent.

"Tucker Foley, digital journal, Saturday: they say be careful what you wish for. To that, I'd like to add a big fat DUH! Especially when it comes to best friends, cuz I couldn't wish for a better one.

Tucker thought as he sneezed with Danny in sync. "Geez do you guys have to share everything?" Sam asked as we walked in with two bowls of soup for the boys. "You don't know the half of it," Danny told Sam as I handed him his soup.

Sam looked at me questionably as I shrugged and told her "A lot happened while you were sick, I'll tell you about it later but for now let's focus on getting these two better." Sam nodded in agreement as she said while looking at Danny and Tucker "Can't wait to hear all about it."

Author: Finals start this week so chapters might take a little longer to write just as a heads up and good luck to anybody else who is taking finals.