Shades of Gray: Part 1

At school, Danny was running from Dash, who blamed him for his D on his test. "Moving...Gotta keep moving..." Danny said through panted breaths as Dash shouted "That does it FENTON! Run! But I'm taking this D I got on our spelling test outta your hide!" "Every time he fails he comes after me!" Danny mutters with a slight annoyance as Dash shouts again. In the other corridor, Valerie was showing off her new shirt to Paulina, who was drinking coffee and Kwan.

Danny quickly turned the corner and immediately tried to stop when he saw the three, but sadly he bumped into Paulina, causing her coffee to spill all over Valerie's shirt. "Please hurt the unpopular boy for me." Valerie angrily asked Kwan and grabbed him by the collar after he told her it was an accident. 

"Alright, alright...FENTON!" Kwan shouted as Danny raced away again. Now with two bullies chasing him Danny soon came up with an idea. "Wait a minute, I have ghost powers." He mumbled before going invisible and hiding down another corridor as Dash and Kwan bumped into each other. He flew out to the school parking lot when he noticed me. "(y/n)? What are you doing?" He asked, walking up as I looked over my shoulder and stood up. "Oh hey Danny, I'm just helping this little guy out." In my hands was a baby bird that I'd been taking care of after finding the lost egg; lifting my arms up, we watched as the bird flew away. Looking in the direction the bird flew Danny was about to tell me something when our ghost sense went off.

We turn around to see a cute dog that was glowing green and had a collar on with the symbol of where Valerie's dad worked at. Danny picked up the dog, who licked him as he stated "It's like Dash but with better breath, now this I can handle." I gave the dog a little scratch underneath the chin as Danny set him down. The dog then began to glow brighter as he grew into a huge growling dog. "Or not," Danny muttered as we backed away from the dog.

 Danny and I had run our separate ways and then went ghost, as we chased the ghost dog to Axion where Valerie's dad worked. "Digital surveillance, retina scanning access portals, titanium doors, laser deterrence. As promised this building is the securest facility in the United States." 

Valerie's dad explained to his boss as the titanium doors shut behind them and they made their way to the lab. "Well done Damen, you can feel free to bill me the remainder of your fee." Damen's boss stated, causing Valerie to smile, who tagged along as she said "Which means I can replace this top!" (Author: First question: Why haven't you cleaned up the top? Second: Why haven't you changed out of that top? Sorry it's just the characters in this show can be so confusing at times) "Good to know that those smelly security dogs are now a thing of the past."

Damen's boss exclaimed when the faint sound of barking that was getting louder drew near. Danny and I burst through the titanium doors and landed next to everyone as the ghost dog walked up and Valerie asked "What are you two?" 

The ghost dog started shaking his head and let his ghost slobber flying everywhere, hitting Valerie in the process. "I'll tell you what we're not: Coated in dog saliva." Danny pointed out, causing Valerie to let out a scream. The dog started to run away and I shouted as we chased after him "Bad dog, No! Get back here!" All three of us went intangible, phasing through the doors into the lab.

The dog began to smash everything in the room as Danny and I grabbed onto his collar shouting "C'mon! Slow down!" The security guards raced into the room demanding that we halt as they began to fire their weapons at us, causing the dog to keep running as Danny yelled at him "Cut it out you stupid mutt!"

The lab was breaking down in mere seconds as Damen turned on the security system stating "Stay back everybody, this state of the art security system can stop anything." What looked to be a disco ball appeared from the ceiling as red rays shot everywhere, causing the dog and us to go intangible. A net was shot at us be we just phased through it and jumped through the wall, leaving Damen to take the blame. 

"Except a couple of pasty-faced teenagers and their dog." "I'm fired aren't I?" "Your not just fired, your ruined." Sam, Tucker, Danny, and I were scootering to the mall when we passed by Valerie's placed and noticed that she was moving.

"Woah, talk about rock bottom, they're selling everything they own at a yard sale." Sam said, gesturing towards the yard sale sign. "I feel bad if I coulda stopped that ghost dog then none of this woulda happened." Danny said with a frown as I comforted him. "Hey it's not your fault, we got scared and ran away, it's natural." Danny gave a quick sigh before giving me a small smile as Tucker spoke up, an idea forming in his head. "She's having a hard week...which means I can catch her on the rebound, sweet!" We saw Valerie walk out with a box filled with all her clothes and Tuck quickly ran up to help stating "Hey Val, I heard what happened. Instead of being grateful for the help, Valerie got snippy with Tuck as she told him "Oh great, the word's already oozed down to the bottom of the social grape vine."

Author: I'm a bit sick which is why this chapter took a bit longer so if this happens again you know why.