Doctor's Disorders: Part 3

"If we can't get in like a ghost, then we'll have to get in like a kid...I have an idea." I say and began telling the two boys my plan. Once both understood Tucker and Danny approached the hospital and Danny detransformed telling him: " Okay, you just hang out here and wait for us. You got my Mom's Fenton Utility Weapon just in case?" Tucker pulls out a lipstick container and mutters "It's a lipstick and an ecto blaster...Because I'm worth it." "Okay then, let's make this good."

Danny hops into Tucker's arms and the two head to the front doors where the guards are. "This area is restricted, no admittance." One of the guards stated, blocking Tucker's path. "But my friend is sick! He needs to be in the hospital...Him! Not me!" "It's alright guards, stand down. Has this young man been exhibiting any ghost-like symptoms?"

Danny pops an eye open to see Dr. Bert-Rand before closing his eye again and quickly turns invisible. " Oh no, you poor sick human child it's worse than I thought." The Doctor stated giving a thumbs up to a figure inside before entering the building. Danny was put in a wheelchair and he was rolled into the halls. He opens his right eye to see kids turning green while exhibiting ghost powers like flying and turning invisible. He closes his right eye and opens his left to see the same sight but with different powers.

"Now, now son you must try to control those powers." Dr. Bert-Rand's voice rang out before Danny heard his footsteps walk away from him. Danny gets up and starts to look around when he noticed Kwan. "Fenton? You're in here too?" Kwan asked before he started to duplicate and every Kwan stated " 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? Us! Us! Ahhh! Run!" Danny watched as they scattered and he started to grumble.

"Are you kidding me?! (s/n) and I have been trying to do that trick for months! That is so wrong!" "Uh, nurse? I'm feeling a little light-headed...Literally." Danny heard and he walks over to a jar that held Jazz's head when Sam's screaming was heard. "I'm going-" He pauses and turns Jazz's jar to face another way before finishing his sentence, going ghost and flying towards the scream.

Tucker raced away from the hospital and gave me the thumbs up while panting. I give a quick nod and fly as close as I can before transforming and stumble into the guards phasing through them before anything could be said. Dr. Bert-Rand soon appeared before me and took me inside, giving another thumbs up to the figure inside before putting me in a wheelchair and rolling me inside. Once he was gone I began to look around to see kids exhibiting ghost powers when I hear Sam scream. Quickly making sure nobody was looking I go ghost and fly towards the scream. We fly into a room with Paulina in it at the same time as Danny shouts "Does somebody need some help?!"

 He then noticed Paulina and he shouts "Paulina! Uh...It is Paulina, right?" I cross my arms and roll my eyes as she starts to swoon. "You came for me." "They didn't come for you, they came for me!" Sam shouted forcing the curtain back with a glare at Paulina. "Uh hi, Ms. Uh could you excuse us for one moment?" 

I grab Danny's arm and fly over to Sam, closing the curtain asking "Sam are you alright? We heard a scream." "Yeah that was me, you'd scream too if you were stuck on a sleepover with her," Sam says pointing at Paulina's side of the room and I nod. " Actually I kinda doubt that, you know who I'd rather have it be but..." Danny starts to say when Paulina butted in. "Yoohoo, ghost kids, are you done talking the unpopular girl yet?"

"Uh be right there," Danny tells her, and I fly up to the ceiling to retrieve Sam who had floated up while our attention had been directed at Paulina. "We fly over to see what she wanted as we watched her hiccup a ghost sense. "Ew, what is this?" She asks us Danny explains. "It's called a ghost sense," Ours trigger once the words left his mouth and he continues to explain. "See? It lets you know when a ghost is near." "Like you..." Paulina trails off as she swoons again, leaning in close to Danny who gives a sheepish frown and I quickly change the subject. "That bug bite gave you ghost powers, didn't anybody explain it to you?" I question, my eyebrow arching up when she says no. "No, they just brought me in here, took a few tests, and stuck me in the same room with Susan nobody over here."

Paulina stated, pointing at Sam who had floated back up to the ceiling. "For the record,  I can hear everything your saying." Sam butted into the conversation, once again glaring at Paulina. "Hold that thought," I say before grabbing Sam and bring her back down as Danny uses the bedsheets to tie her down. "As much as I hate to say it: She's right about one thing."

"I don't know what they're doing at this hospital, nobodies talking to us, nobodies helping us." "Aw, poor little teen tired aren't you?" Dr. Bert-Rand mumbled as he entered the room with a mask and a tank filled with a special type of chloroform. We watch as Sam suddenly falls down onto her pillow asleep.

"Sam? Paulina? Getting tired...Gas is affecting us?" Danny questions as we fall to the ground as we hear Dr. Bert-Rand's voice. "Of course child, that's the point. You didn't think this was an actual hospital, did you?" We turn around to see the disguise wear off to reveal Bertrand. "Your Penelope Spectra's assistant Bertrand...Bert-Rand. Bertrand. How did we miss that?" I question, the last thing we hear before going unconscious was "Why don't you mull that over during your last two seconds of consciousness?" Tucker was right, hospitals stink.