13: Part 2

"Thanks (y/n)..." Tucker muttered as he looked sadly at his PDA. "Tuck? What's wrong?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder to comfort him when he starts to shout, startling me into falling into Danny. "Alright, that's it! Here you take it! I'm sick of being labeled, by the end of the day nobody's gonna call Tucker Foley a techno-geek anymore!" Tucker exclaimed as he handed his PDA  to Sam and stormed off. Helping me back up to my feet Danny asks "Hey you alright, (y/n)?" I soon became a blushing mess as I told him I was fine. "You sure? Your face is all red, could you be getting sick?" Danny pointed out as he put his hand to my forehead, which only made me blush harder.

"She said she's fine, c'mon we gotta go after Tuck!" Sam exclaimed before Danny could say anything and we began to chase after Tucker, passing Jazz as she looked at the clown art. While she was looking Johnny was riding his bike on the extension lines as he used his ring to show Jazz to Kitty as he told her. "There! That's her, the kid of that big fat idiot that fried your body." "Hm, she'll do for now." 

"Shadow, truck!" Johnny shouted, sending his shadow out as it went to the nearest truck. "Maybe I could be the funny guy, maybe the smooth guy, maybe-" Tucker was muttering to himself as he walked under a latter and straight into Dash's fist.

"Check it out, he just walked under a latter into your fist!" Kwan pointed out the obvious as Dash chimed in with "Hey we should call him bad luck Tuck." "What? Yeah right, Tucker isn't bad luck; you two were just following us because your trying to help Dash hook up with me, which by the way will NEVER happen and once you saw Tucker wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, you just punched him!"

I told them crossing my arms in anger when Tucker blurted out "What? No! I'm not bad luck!" Danny was smiling at me a light blush dusting his cheeks, he always loved how I stuck up for others when he saw Shadow enter the truck and he mumbled to himself "No, but I think I know what is." Shadow pulled the shift, breaking the stick, causing the truck to roll down the hill, framing Tucker for it. "Oh, great more bad luck." Danny and I say at the same time as we both rush in different directions and go ghost. The truck crashes into the roller coaster, snapping the tracks into two, sending the passengers flying as we race to the people's rescue.

 Danny caught a large fellow who caught two kids, I gasp to see a kid flying to his doom, quickly I catch him and drop him into the ball pit where he cheers. Danny sighs in relief when we hear Jazz shout, we look to see the carts pummeling down towards her.

Suddenly she's grabbed right before the carts smash into the fence; when the smoke clears we see her on the back of Johnny's motorcycle. Quickly changing back we race to the two to make sure she was ok. "Jazz! Are you alright?!" "I'm fine, thanks to..." Jazz says staring dreamily at him as he finishes her sentence.

"Johnny, my name's Johnny....shouldn't you two be somewhere else?" He asks us rudely "No, shouldn't you?" Danny tells him and the two got in each other's faces. "Danny, don't be rude! Hi, I'm Jazmine, Jazz...Ugh wow, I look like I was almost run over by a roller coaster." Jazz says de-escalating the situation as she looks at herself in the rearview mirror. "We-um excuse me, I think you look perfect Kitten, but here I'd bet you'd look great in this."

He hands Jazz the purple scarf and she puts on as her, me and Danny exclaim that her name wasn't Kitten. Jazz's eyes glow green for a moment before she glares at us and jabs us as she tells him "But you can call me that if you want." "Ride home Kitten?" He asks her and she instantly jumps on and they speed away leaving us in the dust. Sam and Tuck were waiting on us when Dash, Kwan and the rest of the jocks came over shouting "Bad luck Tuck!" "Well at least their not calling you Techno geek anymore."

When we got home we saw Johnny's bike and Danny asked annoyed "He's here? Oh man, this can't be good." Inside Jazz was asking about Johnny when he gave her the red coat, she put it on, and again she began to glow. The two began to lean in for a kiss when Danny and I come in; seeing what was about to happen I quickly slam the door.

They looked over at us and we gave Johnny a glare, who gave one right back as we walked away. "Smart thinking when you slammed the door (y/n), thanks again for agreeing to help me keep Jazz away from that creep." Danny thanked me grabbing my hands and holding them tightly as I told him "your welcome." We both began to blush and our attention went to our hands, quickly letting go both of our faces turn a deeper shade of red as we give each other a goofy smile when we heard "Hey ain't you got a place in here where we can uh...you know...be alone? 

Like a basement?" "As a matter of fact I do, c'mon." The two start to head to the basement, as  Danny and I go get his parents. In the lab, Jazz opens the portal to the Ghost Zone. "Cool." "No it's not but at least my brother and his girlfriend can't bug us here."