Life Lessons: Part 5

"Spectular paralysis dart, the effects are only temporary but this," He gestures to the gun he has slung over his shoulder and points at us as he continues. "Will not be." We start running away, dragging Danny through the ground, me wincing every time I heard Danny cry out in pain. "Well on the bright side, she's finally starting to pull her own weight." Back in Amity Park, Tucker's Flour Power Daycare was booming, he had constant calls for business as he pushed strollers with sacks in them, Sam trudging behind him. 

"Flour Power Daycare please hold, Flour Power Daycare please hold, Flour Power Daycare...Yes, we do accept your parent's credit cards." Tuck pulls down the two phones he had away from his ears and turns to Sam.

"This babysitting racket is a real gold mine." ( I thought I told you not to sit on babies Tucker! Excuse me I've got to go...Do something) Tucker said excitedly as Sam told him "That's great, but aren't you worried our own sack might get neglected?" She draws her attention to the carrier Tucker was wearing and watched as the 'baby' fell out. "No, why?" Tucker asked as he went back to business; Sam picked up the sack and began to rock it as she stated "Well your just so busy, why don't I just take her off your hands for a few hours?"

"Her? Now, who's taking this way too seriously?" Tucker asked with a smug smile and grabbed the sack out of Sam's grasp and tossing it into another carrier with another sack. "Your bonding aren't you?" "What? No! I am so not bonding, I just thought I'd give you a break is all." Sam scoffed, giving Tucker a smile. "Well thanks, but no thanks. No better advertisement for business then a full caravan." Tucker said walking away and taking calls again. "Your right it's just a stupid school project, what do I care?" Sam commented to find Tucker wasn't paying attention, giving her the chance she needed to take her sack and go home. Valerie let out another scream as we continued to run from Skulker, I had managed to pull to Danny to his feet and swung his arm around me when we reached the end of the cliff. "No way out Welps." "There is one way out."

Valerie muttered, looking down at the void we called the Ghost Zone. "What? No, listen to me-" Danny started to protest when Valerie jumped and we began to fall when Valerie summoned her hoverboard from her feet as we flew away.

"Ha, he might've gotten my weapons but he didn't get everything," Valerie said, having her own little victory when Skulker brought out his jetpack and started chasing after us. "Look, could you slow down for a minute? This is the Ghost Zone, we are ghosts, we can help all three of us." I state as Danny and I shakily stand. "Why should I trust you?" She asks, Danny and I giving each other the really? Face before Danny points at the handcuffs with a frown while arching an eyebrow. "Fine, I'm open to suggestions."

 "Head for a door, any door. Sometimes they're portals between the Ghost Zone and Earth." Danny explains as Valerie flies up to a door and opens it to reveal a train heading towards us at top speed, opening its mouth to reveal fire. "Not that door!" I shout as we slam the door shut. "Then maybe you should be a little more specific, huh?" Valerie tells us as we fly through a different door, losing Skulker, who starts to sniff for us. (Ok then?)

"I can smell how near they are, sweat, fear...and beans? One of them must've had a burrito." Tucker walked into his garage to reveal a bunch of rocking cribs that were swaying due to the pulley system he created and each one had money taped at the top as he said goodnight to the sacks. 

"Okay guys, nap time. Night, night Alexander, sleep tight Andrew, pleasant dreams, Benjamin, you're my favorite." Tucker said with a smile, looking at the 100 dollar bill before reaching into the stroller for his own 'child'. "Of course not counting-Tucker Jr.? My baby! Where's my baby?!" Tucker began to freak out after realizing that his 'baby' wasn't in the stroller.

Sam was in her room, putting purple lipstick on the sack, she had put a Sam wig on it along with drawn on purple eyes with purple eye shadow and mascara. "Aren't you adorable? You are now, yes you are...Now." After flying through the door we landed on a rock island and Danny started to move his legs around. "I can move again, thanks for the save back there." "Yeah? Well, thank you for nothing. It's your fault that I'm stuck in this freaky ghost world." Valerie stated angrily as I rolled my eyes and Danny and I grab rocks to try and break the cuffs.

"Right, cuz clearly the maniac who cuffed and dragged us in here didn't have anything to do with it." Danny said angrily as he hit the chain over and over. "Man, I'm just getting pared up with all kinds of jerks in my life." Valerie muttered with a sigh as I asked "What do you mean by that?"

 "Nothin you'd know about ghost. Some dweeb has been giving me all kinds of static at school because of this project we're both supposed to be doing." She answered with a huff and Danny let one of his own come out quietly as he said "Uh, maybe you weren't pulling your weight?" Valerie glared at Danny before picking up a rock and began smashing it onto the chain until it crumbled into nothing as she shouted "Or maybe he has no idea about what my life is like, a job, a second job," "Two jobs?"

 I ask giving her a smypathetic look. "I gotta catch ghosts like you AND raise money for college, I could've been pared up with anybody, even his girlfriend would have been better but I got stuck with insensitive, uncaring, DANNY FENTON!"