Two Million Dollar Ghosts: Part 4

I stop in my tracks and turn around with a wave. "Oh hey, Danny, what's up?" "Uh, actually I was wondering if I could ask you a favor?" He almost stutters, twiddling his fingers, so I arch an eyebrow and say "Sure, what do you need?" He then proceeded to explain how he wanted us to get caught by Jack. "I know it's dangerous to do this but if he's down we can't have any more weapons or be able to keep tabs on what's been going on and-" Danny starts coming up with an excuse for why he wants to do this when I put my finger over his lips.

I already knew the real reason and of course, I was gonna help him. "Shhh. Danny calm down, I already said I'd help, didn't I?" I state with a smile when he gave me a big bear hug shouting at the top of his lungs a thank you. Once he let go we flew into his house and popped our heads through the kitchen table.

"Danny's right, I'm a loser. I couldn't catch a ghost if one sprung right up in front of me." Jack mutters as we make ourselves visible and Danny says, waving his arms around "Boooooo!" He repeats the action this time adding in the "Fear me!" When Jack didn't give a reaction. Again Jack didn't do anything and I fly up and wave my hand in his face saying "Hello?! Ghosts! Right in front of ya!" "Oh, what do you two want? Come to gawk at the big failure, I suppose." I turn to face Danny with an unsure look and he gives me a determined look, balling his hands into fists as he stated.

"Just the opposite...Jack. Cool, I just called my Dad by his first name," Danny mutters getting off track before he turns his attention back to his dad, neither of us noticing my mom see us and run off towards dad and Maddie. "You know me?" Jack asks, raising an eyebrow and I continue. "And fear you." "That's why we've come to turn ourselves into you." Danny finishes, pointing at Jack with a smile. "Ah, no thanks, ghost kids. I'm tired of getting laughed at, I give up." "You-You can't do that!"

 Danny exclaimed, panic laced within his voice when we heard Maddie say "Your darn right he can't!" We turn with a panicked expression to see Maddie holding the Ghost Weasel, mom holding the Nine-Tails and dad with an ecto gun. "Eat hot Fenton Weasel, ghost scum!" She turns on the machine as we're sucked into the cramped space, screaming. "Okay, this wasn't apart of the plan."

 Danny mutters as he apologizes for all the trouble to me when we heard Maddie state "Jack! You captured the ghost kids!" "I did? Your right I did! Me: Jack Fenton! You are the best wife and friends ever!" He exclaims excitedly kissing his wife, hugging his two best friends, grabbing the machine, and headed to the RV as Danny complained. "Oh gross! Hello?! We're right here! Hello?!"

It was getting late and Sam and Tucker were taking the other hunters on a tour of all the ghost sightings in Amity Park when they passed Casper High. "And if you look to your right, you'll see Casper High, who's halls...Have been haunted," Tucker says with a panted breath.

"I know we told Danny, we'd keep these guys busy, but maybe could we have done it without exercise?" Sam asks as the Fenton RV speeds by them, heading to the drop off location as he shouted "Jack Fenton will show them who the compitnent ghost hunter is!" When we arrived at the destination Jack looked down the alleyway with a confused glance. "Hm, this a funny place to claim a reward..." He trails off as he heads down the alley and I call out to him. "Please, stop! You should know what your getting into here!"

"I know exactly what I'm getting into: A bigger place in my son's heart." I resist the erge to aw, even if we were in a dangerous situation it was sweet how much Jack was trying when I hear Danny let out a sigh as he mumbles to himself "Thanks, now I'm crushed by space and guilt," He then starts to call out to his dad. 

"Look you have to listen to us! All of this is a trap!" "Oh please ghost, why should I believe you?" Jack asks when electric pink bars shoot up, trapping Jack in a cage and Plasmius apears clapping as I ask "Does that answer your question?" "You! The Wisconsin ghost!" We hear Jack shout angrily as Plasmius says "Ah, very good. All the pawns doing exactly what they're supposed to, leaving you three trapped and your Fenton Portal unprotected, so I can steal it and make it a Plasmius portal!"

Me and Danny give each other a confused look and Danny speaks up. "Wait a minute, you already have a ghost portal!" "He has a ghost portal? You have a ghost portal?" Jack asks shifting his attention from us to Plasmius.