Shades of Grey: Part 3

Cujo turned around, growling at the lunch lady as he made a grab for her. "Nice pooch, easy; that lady isn't edible, and neither is anything she cooks." Danny told Cujo as we flew up, Cujo immediately dropped the lunch lady and hopped at us as we turned intangible and I shouted as we were pushed out of the school "And neither are we!" The lunch lady growled as she picked off some food from her and asked if anybody wanted seconds while Tucker turned to Valerie stating:

"Ghosts? What are you going to do?" "Ghosts? Oh my gosh, ghosts!" Val shouted coming to the realization that Tuck was right. Later at home, Valerie was told the good news by her dad. "Great news sweetheart, I'm getting one last chance; I convinced them to let me guard what's left of the research lab while they rebuild."

"Oh, that's great! How many of your employees can you put on it?" Valerie asked a smile plastered on her face as Damen soon explained. "I don't have anymore employees. I have to guard it myself, at night, in that." Damen pointed to a security guard uniform hanging on the door. Eyeing the outfit Val sighed as she said "Nice, and if things get worse you can use that outfit to deliver packages." Damen quickly ran off and came back, handing a package to his daughter as he told her "Which reminds me...this arrived while you were at school today, from Wisconsin. Woah! Don't want to be late, bye sweetie!"

 Valerie began to look through the package, finding a note as she read it out loud. "Heard about your recent ghost troubles- Hope this helps, -Vlad." Plasmius looked on through the window with a smirk while Valerie looked through the package. " Don't know who you are Vlad, but if this thing does what I think it does, I can't say that I care."

She pulled out a gun and accidentally shot it causing her father to shout her name and for her to shout back "I'm ok!" Sam, Danny, and I were at the park, Danny and I  in our ghost forms as Danny told Sam "I'm telling you, this is one bad dog! No matter how many times we toss him into the Ghost Zone, he digs his way out through the Fenton portal and he comes back to us!"

"Well you two are the only ghosts in the area, so train him! Ghost dog or not he's still a dog. I think, good luck." Sam told us as she began to walk away as Danny asked "Where are you going?" "Hello? I can't be seen hanging out with the ghost kids! Here." She tosses a dog training book at us and it phases through Danny before he picks it up and starts reading it. "Okay, let's get to it then, a dog's hearing is much more acute than a human's. Which means..." Danny gave a loud whistle and a minute later we saw Cujo coming running to us while unknowing to us, we were being targeted. Leaning over Danny's shoulder, I point the next tip and read out loud "Signals along with vocal commands can be a powerful combination. Stop!" I shout and show a hand stop sign and Cujo halts to a stop in front of us. "Huh, that's weird; this dog's already trained," I mutter when Cujo jumps at us and we spiral down the hill. "Sort of." Danny corrects me with a chuckle.

Sam was watching us from an afar, a smile on her face as she muttered "A few kids and their dog, somehow it's not supposed to be this freaky." Suddenly a missile flew past Sam cutting her off as it shoots towards us. Gasping Danny grabs Cujo and we run out of the way as a giant crater is made, where we were. "Stay." We command Cujo and go to the crater and look around our surroundings.

"What the heck was that?!" Danny asks confused when a shadow loomed over us and I looked up to see a woman dressed in a red suit with black gloves, boots, and a belt with a mask while riding a hoverboard and holding a gun. Pointing up at her I say "I'm guessing her." Danny looks up himself to see our mysterious enemy...losing her balance and struggling before targeting us again. Another rocket was launched at us and Danny quickly wrapped his arm around my waist, flying us out of the way as our enemy gave chase. 

She shoots at us again and this time even though Danny had his arm around my waist, I was the one to pull us away from the fire, which ultimately led to the hunter to shoot lasers at us. Dodging once again, we fly around her and phase through a tree causing her to fly up the tree and fall off, soon to be caught by autopilot on her board. The hunter caught up to us and threw razors at us all three heading in a different direction, where we weren't.

"Wow, nice aim, first day with the new weapons?" Danny asked when one of the razors that had hit the tree we were standing in front of the fell, hitting Danny in the process. "Ow, that hurt, wait a minute that hurt?" "Oh don't worry ghost kids, it won't hurt long because you are going down." 

She points her ecto gun at us fires at us when Cujo showed up, grabbing Danny by his ankle and me by my wrist as he runs away. We noticed the hunter gave chase again as she began shooting her gun again too until she hit a tree.