Maternal Instincts: Part 4

"Bye Vlad! And as a lonely, single man in your forties, might I suggest internet dating!" Danny yelled to Vlad and I chimed in with "Or a cat!" "Mark my words you two, nobody says no to Vlad Masters. You will rue the day that you spurred my affection! And. I. WILL. NOT. GET. A. CAT!" He shouted back at us which proceeded with me and Danny bursting out in laughter. Back at Fenton Works Jack and Jazz were watching for any more ghost attacks. "You know in retrospect, perhaps I shouldn't have gutted the Fenton Works, ghost shield to make your mom's and (f/n)'s anti-ghost belts."

At that moment two-hybrid ghost birds appeared as Jazz shouted "More ghosts! Get em Daddy!" The birds raced down, punching Jack as he was thrown into the wall, dropping the Nine-Tails in the process.

Jazz quickly grabbed the device and shot it at the birds before they could claw at her dad and she threw them down on the ground and they disappeared in a cloud of smoke. "Wow, note to self: Make a Jazz action figure," Jack mumbled as he got up. We were out in the woods, sitting by the campfire while Maddie and dad were building a shelter out of wood when Maddie pulled four little pods out of her bag and dropped them on the ground, where she dropped some water on them and they turned into sleeping bags. They then come sit next to us as Maddie offers some Fenton Jerky.

"Pass." We say in unison as Maddie then tells us "Danny, (y/n)...This weekend certainly isn't turning out as we planned but, we're spending it together and that just means the world to us." Maddie places her hand on Danny while dad leans in to hug me. Green sparks begin to fly as me and Danny were electrocuted by the belts as we quickly move away from our parents exclaiming "Yeah, we get it, stop touching me."

 "Look, I'm gonna sleep over here ok?" Danny says getting up and dragging one of the sleeping bags away from our parents and I soon join him. "Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm just tired so I'm gonna go to bed, night." I pull one of the other sleeping bags to where Danny was and we got in them as our parents go into the wooden tent saying goodnight and we did the same. Just as we were getting cozy, we feel the ground shake and our eyes shoot open to see a hairy leg.

"Ether Mom needs to shave her legs or this is really bad news," Danny says as we look up to see a hybrid bear with four arms as it grabs ahold of us and takes us back to Vlad's place. We're thrown into a chair as a bunch of hybrid animals start to surround us and Plasmius appears in front of us. "Nice petting zoo, Plasmius. Where's your lonely guy cat?" Danny asks stepping in between me and Plasmius. 

"Ah, there's that teen wit again," Plasmius says as he pulls out a techno laser that was green and he shocks Danny with it as he starts to light up green like a Christmas tree and a moment later he zaps me and the same thing happens.

"Wh-What was that?" I ask looking over myself and then Danny as Plasmius explains "Oh I call it the Plasmius Maximus, it has just short-circuited your powers for the next three hours, that's midnight. I tell you this because I've seen your grades Danny and I know your bad at math," He then gestures towards the hybrids as he explains what they are to us, though he really didn't need to.

"These are my latest experiments, what do you think? Oh, that's right: Who cares what you think? I'll give you five minutes before I send my minions to destroy you, the clocks ticking Danny, (y/n); on you two and your parents. Run." Danny grabbed my hand and we raced out of his manor into the woods, screaming as Plasmius told his hybrids "Get them, five minutes, five seconds; oh apparently I'm bad at math too." The hybrids started chasing after us as we raced through the woods, pushing branches, brush, grass, basically anything out of the way as we raced through a creek and Danny stopped to take a breather. "Danny, c'mon we can't stop moving," I tell him as we see the hybrids catch up.

We start running again when I trip on a root that was sticking out of the ground; Danny began to help me up when his arm was grabbed and we were pulled up into a tree to reveal Maddie and dad covered in mud. "Remind me later, how much trouble you two are in for leaving the campsite," Maddie exclaimed setting us down.